Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah but I am not sure about his manners. He was pissed off and went straight out to take a shower. A team does not need such types of players. It only creates a bad atmosphere.
If anything it's encouraging, Ndombele doesn't want to take it easy, he really wants to play more football. I remember when Klopp took Salah off against Brighton and and he proper sulked, threw away his bottle and everything, since then he score like ten goals or something.

Yeah but I am not sure about his manners. He was pissed off and went straight out to take a shower. A team does not need such types of players. It only creates a bad atmosphere.
Have you ever played team sport ?This is exactly the attitude you want. The best teams have players who want to play. They are passionate about it. The problem is teams like Woolwich who have players picking up their money and desperate to get on Twitter and PlayStation. THOSE are the characters that are bad for teams. As for the narrative he can't play 90mins he clearly can but Jose is in charge and has a plan. We can not question it.

If anything it's encouraging, Ndombele doesn't want to take it easy, he really wants to play more football. I remember when Klopp took Salah off against Brighton and and he proper sulked, threw away his bottle and everything, since then he score like ten goals or something.
You are seriously comparing Salah to Tanguy? Tanguy still has not a status that is comparable to Salah, Mane or Kane. He still needs to be consistent and prove himself. He was exhausted and that's why he was subbed off.

Did not deserve to come off and I understand his frustration. Son was fucked from about the 65th minute and running on fumes and should of been subbed instead. I think tanguy playing well is the key to knitting our defensive play into our attacking transitions.
I think with Gio out injured Jose is wrapping him in cotton wool so to speak

good performance again, has to be looked after as without gio hes the only midfielder whos going to help create. we need another midfielder badly, one that can do the defending side of the game aswell as offer us quality on the ball going forward.

Eh? What a deeply stupid post. Dele is the worst example you could choose . He WOULD fit in well at Woolwich that's why he can't get near our first team you mug. OK calling my self out from conversations of any kind with this one.
giphy.gif

good performance again, has to be looked after as without gio hes the only midfielder whos going to help create. we need another midfielder badly, one that can do the defending side of the game aswell as offer us quality on the ball going forward.
NDombele good as usual. I think he's almost fully adjusted to the league/system.

When is GLC back?

I think he could have stayed on. The wrong player came on for him though. He should have put on dele or vinny if JM was taking of Tanguy . Lucas should have been on for berg or son if anything. Like for like subs at 3-0 no need to out players on out of position. Lucas has been awful recently so didn’t deserve to come on.

I think he could have stayed on. The wrong player came on for him though. He should have put on dele or vinny if JM was taking of Tanguy . Lucas should have been on for berg or son if anything. Like for like subs at 3-0 no need to out players on out of position. Lucas has been awful recently so didn’t deserve to come on.

No point having him out there if he can’t affect the game, he was chugging early in the second half and disappeared. The problem is that when Gio is out we have nobody who can cover him.

Thought that was actually one of his better performances for different reasons.

Whilst he wasn't quite the creative fulcrum - he worked ridiculously hard defensively and actually kept Kalvin Phillips quiet for the majority of the game. I think Mourinho would have been really happy with his performance and he definitely showed a different side to his game.

Tanguy has a better shot than I thought. His shot today that was saved seems to be his best area, just inside our just outside the box. He has a way of hitting low line drive shots that are always on target.

I thought he was good today but was not required to do as much. The penalty was setup by Winks intercepting a bad pass. Son's goal was setup by Kane of course and then the corner for the third goal. Not a lot of build-up was required from us for most of our best chances.

Tanguy has a better shot than I thought. His shot today that was saved seems to be his best area, just inside our just outside the box. He has a way of hitting low line drive shots that are always on target.

I thought he was good today but was not required to do as much. The penalty was setup by Winks intercepting a bad pass. Son's goal was setup by Kane of course and then the corner for the third goal. Not a lot of build-up was required from us for most of our best chances.

Back
Top Bottom