Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Carries on like this it won’t be long before he is linked with a move away, after Son and Kane Levy should be getting this man a new 5 year deal , it’s not often a player comes along like him! The guy has got something special !

Carries on like this it won’t be long before he is linked with a move away, after Son and Kane Levy should be getting this man a new 5 year deal , it’s not often a player comes along like him! The guy has got something special !
Hasn't he got like a 6 year deal here? He's already our top earner behind Kane. I think we've invested in him significantly so it's good to see that being repaid.

Mourinho deserves significant credit for Ndombele’s resurgence.

Last season he overweight and lazy on the pitch despite flashing incredible skills when he was bothered. Mourinho challenged him, made it clear that shit wouldn’t fly and when Tanguy proved himself and got fit he reincorporated him into the team no problems.

That’s how you build a culture. Massive credit to them both, it’s sure fun to watch now.

Wonder if there is a sly dig at Dele there as well?

: Bu..BuT He'S NoT FiT EnOuGhHhH
Mate there's people on THIS thread tonight still passing off this crap. The bloke was doing when he arrived then got injured then the bloke he came here for has a melt down then gets Covid, then struggled to get fit(ask Dier went through the same thing post illness but weirdly his mentality was never questioned. I wonder why).Now he is back at his correct level the same as he was at Lyon ripping the ass of of City and Barca and its some how because of Mourinho's genius tough love. LMFAO

I actually suggested this much earlier on, I said there were aspects to his game that made me think his passing game could one day become as good as Zidane.

I got laughed at obviously, a bunch of horrible posters gave me the funny reaction.

:pochcry:
A couple of times he's controlled very difficult balls on the chest whilst in the air and turning. Very Zizou esque.

He can also control the ball on the bounce (just as it hits the ground) at will giving him extra fractions of a second. I've said to friends that I would be disappointed if he didn't end up closer to Zidane than a Lampard/Gerrard in terms of how good.

might be one of mourinhos biggest individual turnarounds. the work shift ndombele puts in now is up there with anyone else on our team. he looks a bargain at 60m and 250k a week now. long may it continue

nice to see when mourinho challenged him he stuck his chest out and took it on, didnt sulk like a little entitled bitch

I think tnrw criticism Jose gave him against Burnley was defo unfair. The stats did not back up the criticism. Tenet have been plenty of players during last 18 months who have fucked up royally and Jose let’s it pass specifically dier and davies. They don’t get the same treatment being called out publically. Ndombele is one of our truly skilful players and we need as many of them as possible.

I think tnrw criticism Jose gave him against Burnley was defo unfair. The stats did not back up the criticism. Tenet have been plenty of players during last 18 months who have fucked up royally and Jose let’s it pass specifically dier and davies. They don’t get the same treatment being called out publically. Ndombele is one of our truly skilful players and we need as many of them as possible.
well maybe that hit to his pride is what he needed because hes playing with more desire now

Back
Top Bottom