Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v WBA : Sunday 12:00pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

West Bromwich Albion have lost 14 of their 22 league games, winning 2

The team have scored 18 goals in the league and conceded 52, scoring 9 from open play and 5 from set pieces (penalty 2, counter attack 1, own goal 1)

Matheus Pereira is the club's leading goal scorer with 6 goals and 3 assists

They currently sit 19th, 1 point above the bottom

Their last win was away to Wolves (2-3) on 16 January

They drew both their away games 1-1 at Liverpool and Manchester City

Tottenham won at the Hawthorns in November, Kane scoring the only goal of the game in the 88th minute

Spurs have faced West Brom 152 times with a 51.32% win ratio (W60 D36 L56 F232 A224)

Spurs have beaten West Brom in 4 of the last 12 meetings (W4 D6 L2)

West Bromwich Albion have lost 14 of their 22 league games, winning 2

The team have scored 18 goals in the league and conceded 52, scoring 9 from open play and 5 from set pieces (penalty 2, counter attack 1, own goal 1)

Matheus Pereira is the club's leading goal scorer with 6 goals and 3 assists

They currently sit 19th, 1 point above the bottom

Their last win was away to Wolves (2-3) on 16 January

They drew both their away games 1-1 at Liverpool and Manchester City

Tottenham won at the Hawthorns in November, Kane scoring the only goal of the game in the 88th minute

Spurs have faced West Brom 152 times with a 51.32% win ratio (W60 D36 L56 F232 A224)

Spurs have beaten West Brom in 4 of the last 12 meetings (W4 D6 L2)

It'll end 0-0 :pocheyes:

We will win with a 90th minute wonder strike from Winks - our first shot on target in the match.

We will hail Jose as the messiah and profess that Spurs are back on form and we are ONLY a few wins off the top of the table. We will discuss playing Winks as a 10. We will hail Jose's smash and grab system.

West Brom equalise in the 93rd minute from a corner.

Watching my favourite BBC4 documentary at 12 on Sunday...........The Art Of Paint Drying
Surely we can sue the Premier League for forcing us to get blind drunk , early Sunday afternoon? It should be on Saturday to at least give us time to recover before work on Monday

I genuinely don’t care if the players don’t
I saw the players trying last night, they do care. It is blindingly obvious they are being drilled to play this way.

Morning after, the thing that fucks me off most is how Mourinho is getting away without us being in the stadium to absolutely coat him for every minute of this.

9 points in 10 games got Poch sacked.

2-0 Spurs, JM finally allows team to press higher. Either way he’s surely got until the end of the season, Levy seems in awe of the man and will certainly want to see how the three cup competitions pan out.

I saw the players trying last night, they do care. It is blindingly obvious they are being drilled to play this way.

Morning after, the thing that fucks me off most is how Mourinho is getting away without us being in the stadium to absolutely coat him for every minute of this.

9 points in 10 games got Poch sacked.
Try a little harder to pass the football in my view
World class and top players play with instinct.
If you can’t trap a ball because your head is full of graphs then it’s time to piss off and find a new club

Asking the longer supporting fans, has it ever been this frustrating to watch Spurs? For me atleast,
Redknapp was okay with the squad he had
AVB was shit with his extreme possession football, but the squad was toxic too
Sherwood was Sherwood
Pochettino was great, footballing wise.

In the past, the players were often times worse. Financial power wasn't there as well as with the other clubs. So football was shit alot of times.
And I'm sure there have been way worse league table positions and results. This current team in my eyes should be contending for top 4. Mourinho is making it look much, much worse. We have some players which aren't up to level, but still, I never felt so disconnected with the club. And Levy seems to stick with him. I did think he should be sacked today.

Been the sad fucker i am ive been thinking about this. At the moment would any of our players make the following teams currently.
Burnleys keeper and back 4 v ours.
West ham attack v ours
Villa attack v ours.
Im actually struggling

We will win this one and put on our best display for a long time, quote me on it.

Our players were beaten last night before they even stepped onto the pitch because it was Chelsea, but they will fancy themselves against West Brom.

It's indicative of the piss poor mentality at our club but we will win this by 3 goals.

Back
Top Bottom