Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v WBA : Sunday 12:00pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even if we win this, we have Everton away in the cup coming up after this and that could really damage morale getting knocked out of that.

Dont worry though, survive those and we still have that magical game in hand a cup final to look forward to.

Oh and Man City next weekend.

Last edited:
you on the wind up mate ?
Hoijberg is suspended for this right ?

Brace yourselves for a Sissoko winks double pivot

giphy.gif
Shame on you for the naysay.

There's a good chance you are right but there's no need to stir up the restless.

Hoijberg is suspended for this right ?

Brace yourselves for a Sissoko winks double pivot

giphy.gif
Yup, picked up his 5th yellow today.

If Mourinho is still here, you'd think he would go Tanguy and Winks/Sissoko in midfield with Dele at 10.

At least that's my take from hearing the Ndombele is 'fully fit' and we need 'good' Dele stuff the past couple days.

Even if we win this, we have Everton away in the cup coming up after this and that could really damage morale getting knocked out of that.

Dont worth though, survive those and we still have that magical game in hand a cup final to look forward to.

Kind of a worry in our current form. A winning streak would be different but everything is a trial atm.

Very encouraged by our 2nd half display tonight.
Reckon we will win this one and then Harry is due back soon so I am looking forward to our upcoming games.

Whilst I actually like your optimism here, the whole thing about us only playing well in the last ten minutes is usually down to game management from the opposing teams.

It also brings the bus out of the depot to be able to score against. Pretty much what Jose is intending us to do to other teams, is happening to us.

Dont worth though, survive those and we still have that magical game in hand a cup final to look forward to.

Sorry for not reading your post more deeply, but yeah "magical game in hand"

Who's advancing the points won and who's advancing the games played?

I thought Jose would grind a point tonight. Genuinely believe that Levy is calculating

I thought Jose would grind a point tonight. Genuinely believe that Levy is calculating

The only thing magical about the game in hand is there's a small chance someone else will be managing us when we play it.

It was sarcasm.

Whilst I actually like your optimism here, the whole thing about us only playing well in the last ten minutes is usually down to game management from the opposing teams.

It also brings the bus out of the depot to be able to score against. Pretty much what Jose is intending us to do to other teams, is happening to us.
Disagree in the nicest way.

Us playing well in the last ten isn't down to the opposition, it's down to us.

It's down to us being so impenetrable for an hour that the opposition give up and sit back for a draw.

At that point do we try to turn 1 point into 3.

My 2 cents. And for what it's worth, I am not interested.

Disagree in the nicest way.

Us playing well in the last ten isn't down to the opposition, it's down to us.

It's down to us being so impenetrable for an hour that the opposition give up and sit back for a draw.

At that point do we try to turn 1 point into 3.

My 2 cents. And for what it's worth, I am not interested.

Isn't that game management?

For the first time in my life I'd rather not watch one minute of a game we play
I chose not to watch the game against Chelsea for the first time in my life.
I’m literally addicted to spurs, so it was hard to keep away from it, but I felt MUCH better for having not watched.
Don’t think I’ll bother until mourinho gets sacked tbh

Back
Top Bottom