Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v WBA : Sunday 12:00pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Honestly I don't care what happens.
If we loose or draw good it should be the final nail in the coffin for the prat who is our manager.

Win keeps him in the job for longer so not even sure its in our best interests to win.

a3edd078ae69927e2be37d5d3b944aaa_w200.gif

When did cinch become our sleeve sponsors? It seems ironic that it’s become our difficulty level since they’ve been on our sleeve.

Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Rodon - Davies
Hojbjerg
Ndombele - Dele
Bergwijn - Vinicius - Son​

Really don’t want Davies in, but we’re stuck with him. Kind of hoping Kane will be fit, but I doubt it.

At this point I'd rather Levy sack Jose and bring in Rafa Benitez until the end of the season.

I genuinely think he'll do a better job
For a split second, I mistook Rafa Benitez for Gerard Houllier... and thought you were being hilarious!

But in hindsight, Houllier* probably could still do a better job than Jose right now!

*too soon?

Honestly I don't care what happens.
If we loose or draw good it should be the final nail in the coffin for the prat who is our manager.

Win keeps him in the job for longer so not even sure its in our best interests to win.
Why should a win against relegation fodder, keep him in??
We need to get shot of him ASAP, our club DNA is on life support because of this cunt, we are the worst team to watch in the league, and that's BAD

Back
Top Bottom