Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v WBA : Sunday 12:00pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bullet points (if you don't wanna watch)

Headless Chicken...
Refuses to die...
...there's even a Circus that comes to Town!

It pretty much sums up our season in a nutshell with Jose!

Very encouraged by our 2nd half display tonight.
Reckon we will win this one and then Harry is due back soon so I am looking forward to our upcoming games.
That's the problem for me.

We did improve, but why do we have to wait until we're 1-0 down to start playing.
This total negative football is driving me mad. I could, maybe, stomach it if we were winning, but I'd much rather stomach losing whilst playing positive football.

That's the problem for me.

We did improve, but why do we have to wait until we're 1-0 down to start playing.
This total negative football is driving me mad. I could, maybe, stomach it if we were winning, but I'd much rather stomach losing whilst playing positive football.
I'm living it, I ain't loving it.

I don't really care what the outcome is- I just want us to aim for at least 10 shots on target and 2 goals from open play. That would be a good start on the road to redemption.

We need only Hojberg to hold, West Brom are a very average side.

Lloris

Aurier
Alderweireld
Rodon
Davies

Hojberg
N'Dombele

Bale
Alli
Lamela

Son

Honestly couldn’t give a flying fuck about this game. Win it and we are then lead into some false sense of security that Mourinho gets another week, when clearly he’s lost the dressing room and it will be papering over the cracks because Westbrom are that awful. I just want the manager gone and for this season to end.

Not watching this. I’ve wasted the only evening this week where I haven’t had to work through to about midnight, on tonight’s load of crap. Why waste precious weekend time yet again on that dross.

This is tough. Obviously I can’t root for anything other than a win, but a loss might be better for us in the long run if it ends Jose.

We need only Hojberg to hold, West Brom are a very average side.

Lloris

Aurier
Alderweireld
Rodon
Davies

Hojberg
N'Dombele

Bale
Alli
Lamela

Son
Therein lies the problem, because i'll tell you now he'll play 2 holding players and no way is Dele and Bale both going to start the game with Ndombele behind them.

That line-up is anathema to him.

Hoijberg is suspended for this right ?

Brace yourselves for a Sissoko winks double pivot

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom