Sergio Reguilón

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Best young LWB in world football, world class CM, world class striker and world class AM

And they couldnt break down West Ham

Best chance created by Lamela, Bale best shot of the game, Bale assist, Moura goal.

Where were all these players today who could walk into City and Bayern Munich

He’s more of an attacking full back obviously. And what he can contributes in attack compensates his lesser defensive skills. Ben Davies is not great at anything
Ben Davies is shit, but he still tackles better than Reggie and that’s what I’d like from a defender.

To tackle people and clear the ball more than Ben Davies

That is ideal yes, but he is better than Baily and Lindelof at united, Rudiger/Zouma at Chelsea, any CB at WH, any CB at Villa, any CB at Everton, any CB at Woolwich.

So is more than good enough to start for us.
Not going to waste time debating each CB listed with you. The prove is simply in your own words. If he was good enough, you wouldn't want two new CBs ahead of him.

Toby is past it. eof

Not going to waste time debating each CB listed with you. The prove is simply in your own words. If he was good enough, you wouldn't want two new CBs ahead of him.

Toby is past it. eof

LOL

Not surprised you aren’t going to debate it when you have clearly been shown to be wrong.

If you don’t understand the difference between ideal and good enough then there isn’t much point, although not really any point with you anyways.

LOL

Not surprised you aren’t going to debate it when you have clearly been shown to be wrong.

If you don’t understand the difference between ideal and good enough then there isn’t much point, although not really any point with you anyways.
I am not going to debate with you as it would be a digression.

Toby is past it, you know it and want two new CBs as starters.

The idea of a good enough starter that is not good enough to play 2x a week is just hilarious. Is he then only half good enough?

I am not going to debate with you as it would be a digression.

Toby is past it, you know it and want two new CBs as starters.

The idea of a good enough starter that is not good enough to play 2x a week is just hilarious. Is he then only half good enough?

I want two new starters because of Tobys age and wanting replace a guy a year early rather than a year late.

He is more than good enough to start now as evidenced by him being better than what most other teams in the league have.

The reason you dont play him midweek is because as you age recovery does not happen as quickly and it makes sense not to overwork top players.

I want two new starters because of Tobys age and wanting replace a guy a year early rather than a year late.

He is more than good enough to start now as evidenced by him being better than what most other teams in the league have.

The reason you dont play him midweek is because as you age recovery does not happen as quickly and it makes sense not to overwork top players.
Whats next - he is good enough but we can only play him once a month?

If he cant play 2x a week then he is not good enough to be a starter.

Whats next - he is good enough but we can only play him once a month?

If he cant play 2x a week then he is not good enough to be a starter.

He can play twice a week but since there is no reason for him too why would you overplay him?

Anyways keep trying to shift tge focus away from the fact that he is more that good enough to start and a much better option than many if the teams ahead of us have.

He can play twice a week but since there is no reason for him too why would you overplay him?

Anyways keep trying to shift tge focus away from the fact that he is more that good enough to start and a much better option than many if the teams ahead of us have.
If he can play 2x week why are you talking of overplaying him? 2x a week is 2x a week

He cant play 2x week, is past it and in decline. Not good enough to start.

I agree with Igula Igula who says we need to get 2 CBs!

Feel free to disagree with yourself

If he can play 2x week why are you talking of overplaying him? 2x a week is 2x a week

He cant play 2x week, is past it and in decline. Not good enough to start.

I agree with Igula Igula who says we need to get 2 CBs!

Feel free to disagree with yourself

I am not disagreeing with myself.

Two CBs are in the summer for next season and that is ideal, not good enough. We are talking about now and good enough and Toby is more than good enough to start for us this season.

Back
Top Bottom