Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can see his logic for certain choices, not that I agree with them

Winks over Ndombele because he wanted someone to hold his position, Bale and Sissoko on because Bale does offer alot defensively, this is im sure HIS logic, almost worked but Sissoko can't track his runners

We had momenta but thats all they were

Ndombele not coming on at all is a mystery but the fact he's just lost 1-0 to Pep and his Oil team doesn't make him out of his depth considering many thought it would be a comfortable 3-4 nil win for City

"Of course we want to be braver and have more control of the game but we haven't been working like that, so it is very difficult when you have had 5 or 6 days to completely flip it".

What the actual fuck has Jose been doing with this lot this whole time? Pretty incredible.

We are all better managers than him. That is what this is sounding like.

Check your ego at the door.

Jose needed to go. Mason is holding it down for the love of the badge.

If it was Harry and we got this same result, what would have been the excuse then? He has been away from the game too long?
We have seen Sissoko getting beat by his man on a free kick over and over and over. Insanity is doing the same thing again and expecting different results.

Some of these players defended brilliantly today and they are just let down by Sissoko again and again.

This. You have to laugh at this false get behind the local lad shite that's been around all week. The more you think about it the more you wonder what the actual fuck is going on. He was a fucking mediocre player and that's putting it mildly. How has he landed this gig? We must have something pretty special lined up in the summer to justify this.
Who would be your choice for the rest of the season?

"Of course we want to be braver and have more control of the game but we haven't been working like that, so it is very difficult when you have had 5 or 6 days to completely flip it".

What the actual fuck has Jose been doing with this lot this whole time? Pretty incredible.
makes the winks decision to start even worse then.

Seen a few interviews of Mason's where he is not very complimentary of Jose at all (without actually saying it).

Who would be your choice for the rest of the season?
I know he's rapidly becoming more and more of a caricature of himself but I've championed Harry Redknapp since march. Simply because of his ability to put an arm around the likes of bale, Dele etc. I just can't see the point of mason. He's too young and we all know it. If Jose couldn't control Ndombele do we honestly think Mason will. It's just all wrong. I honestly think top 4 was there for the taking if we'd sacked Jose a fortnight earlier.

I know he's rapidly becoming more and more of a caricature of himself but I've championed Harry Redknapp since march. Simply because of his ability to put an arm around the likes of bale, Dele etc. I just can't see the point of mason. He's too young and we all know it. If Jose couldn't control Ndombele do we honestly think Mason will. It's just all wrong. I honestly think top 4 was there for the taking if we'd sacked Jose a fortnight earlier.
Redknapp is a TV personality now. He's done as a manager. Health-wise as well, it's too much for him now.

Forget the top 4 this season if we make it that's just a bonus. Top 6 will be an achievement from here.

Redknapp is a TV personality now. He's done as a manager. Health-wise as well, it's too much for him now.

Forget the top 4 this season if we make it that's just a bonus. Top 6 will be an achievement from here.
It was 7 games we were talking about. Could have been his swansong. Lead us into top 4 riding a wave of his optimism. I'm pretty sure Levy would have asked the question but like you say Harry wants a role in EastEnders instead.

Back
Top Bottom