Eric Ten Hag - What's Your View ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Potter won’t do shit at this football club, you think managing a bunch of clowns with big egos like Aurier or Sissoko is the same as managing Mr. Ikea from Farmville in Sweden?

It’s fucking over for this club mate. I’m in fuckin tears seriously
gordon ramsay head back to your station GIF by Masterchef

Thank God for that. Full of red flags. Right decision for him to stay in Holland. Not convinced he'd succeed away from Ajax. Were we really ever in for him? Probably him that leaked the info about a supposed meeting.

Poch came from mid table Southampton- sherwood beat them - we all wanted de boer, van gaal or some other flash cunt.
We do better with less of a name - the hyped managers fail.
At least Poch managed to finish top half with Southampton and we were in worse position than we are now when he came...

At least Poch managed to finish top half with Southampton and we were in worse position than we are
Probably the same. Sherwood and Avb had left us with some shit players, low morale, divisive characters and we’d taken some real hidings. Main difference with now is that we’re more defensive, we’ve more high earners and more expectation.

They are incompetent

Name me the last decent player we brought through the doors ?
1 league cup in 20 years. It be foolish to expect lots of trophies under them. The next manager will just be another guy levy & the fans turn on & blame. Then congratulate levy for firing him.
Until levy goes no manager can take us to the top as levy will be in the background holding us back. Whilst lewis & enic just allow it as they don't really care.

Levy stepping away at a managers demands is a bad sign and him telling us to fuck off when he learns what he will have to work with is a bad sign

Neither is a good for us

I wanted Potter anyway I must admit but if we wanted Ten Haag then it's not great we didn't get him.

Absolute bollocks. Ten Hag told Levy to fuck off
Apparently he said something along the lines
“I don’t want to rule out that Spurs could have happened, but I know what I have here. I know who I am working with. I know what the ideas are, I know what goals we have”

Thank God for that. Full of red flags. Right decision for him to stay in Holland. Not convinced he'd succeed away from Ajax. Were we really ever in for him? Probably him that leaked the info about a supposed meeting.
Just out of interest what were the red flags?

Potter won’t do shit at this football club, you think managing a bunch of clowns with big egos like Aurier or Sissoko is the same as managing Mr. Ikea from Farmville in Sweden?

It’s fucking over for this club mate. I’m in fuckin tears seriously
Shut up you whinging fucking melt.

Delete your account and never post here again.

In tears...seriously. Grow up

Back
Top Bottom