Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
I actually think Ralf Ragnick has gone under the radar. Maybe it's because he wants full control, and Levy is too anal to give it up, but I think it would be a great appointment.

lol whoops!

giphy.gif

I actually think Ralf Ragnick has gone under the radar. Maybe it's because he wants full control, and Levy is too anal to give it up, but I think it would be a great appointment.
Levy handing over full control to Rangnick would be better than any one manager he could bring in. Levy needs to step back and focus on commercial operations and leave footballing to a director of football and an actual 21st century footballing setup and organization.

However, my wild guess is that Ten Hag wanted more control then Levy wanted to give him, and I can only imagine Rangnick would want total control, like sell Kane if I want control, so I'd be shocked if it happens.

I can’t actually believe more people want Potter over Rodgers. Rodgers has consistently got his teams playing really good football for over a decade and one trophies. Potter has……

Last edited:
I can’t actually people more people want Potter over Rodgers. Rodgers has consistently got his teams playing really good football for over a decade and one trophies. Potter has……
Rodgers won’t come here though, unless he is completely mad. He’s got good owners at Leicester with good scouts and arguably a better squad than we have

People are voting for Potter because it’s the best realistic option

I genuinely believe Ten Haag met with Levy and told him that half the squad would have to go and Levy laughed him out the door

It will be the same for any other credible candidate

We'll appoint someone who is happy to work with players like Sissoko & Dier

I can’t actually people more people want Potter over Rodgers. Rodgers has consistently got his teams playing really good football for over a decade and one trophies. Potter has……

But you'd have said that about Rodgers when he was at Swansea. And he's only won trophies in a joke league. And the guy was involved in the greatest bottling of a league in known history and has been disastrous in European competition throughout his whole career.

Rodgers is a known quantity who is a decent manager and just that. We need to be able to outmanagethe squads around us who have bigger budgets.

Potter has more unknown and more potential. Could go both ways.

Back
Top Bottom