Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have to agree with stevee stevee on this one John Thomas John Thomas

You can't ask someone to repeat what they already posted, then refuse to repost quotes because they have already been posted.

You're both going around in circles anyway. I'm sure Levy is a Spurs fan by now, but that doesn't stop his number one priority being his pecuniary responsibilities.
Thanks mate.

As you've stepped in as the voice of reason I'll answer his question, assuming that the statement he made is true.

I don't know which one is a lie.

Hopefully he will now post those quotes.

Have to agree with stevee stevee on this one John Thomas John Thomas

You can't ask someone to repeat what they already posted, then refuse to repost quotes because they have already been posted.

You're both going around in circles anyway. I'm sure Levy is a Spurs fan by now, but that doesn't stop his number one priority being his pecuniary responsibilities.
I don't think he'd already answered it to be fair, mate.

It was just his way of squirming around the question. But I'm open to him proving me wrong.

Edit: see above.

My question was which do you suppose is a lie

:mourfacepalm:

Aye, but the things I believe are more plausible. And it wasn’t Levy who played like shite in the CL final. Wasn’t him that blew the Europa League this season.

We’d all like a world class team that destroys everything in their path, but he has helped us build squads that should have won trophies. It’s the players that always let us down.
No mate we were always short of a couple of players and back up wasn't great . The years when he spent absolutely fuck all showed his true colours.
A champ league final with shit like Sissoko, Aurier , Winks playing , all those should have been long gone and replaced with better options. The prick ball's it up as usual.

No mate we were always short of a couple of players and back up wasn't great . The years when he spent absolutely fuck all showed his true colours.
A champ league final with shit like Sissoko, Aurier , Winks playing , all those should have been long gone and replaced with better options. The prick ball's it up as usual.
Granted, we’d have had a much better chance of winning that if those players had been replaced with better players. Makes sense. But the same players were good enough to pull victories out of their arses against City and Ajax, so they were damn sure able to beat a poor Liverpool that night. That’s on them and them alone.

It was just his way of squirming around the question. But I'm open to him proving me wrong.

And my answer is :

I don't know which of them is a lie. Maybe both.

Maybe now you'll post those quotes, assuming they exit of course.

And he doesn't know, which is an answer.

Does it matter?

Levy's done about as good a job as can be expected from an investment company. The training ground, the stadium, the most consistently good league finishes in many years. It isn't all bad.

But he's not going to break the bank to push us over the line and actually win stuff. Even then, had the team bothered to show up in the CL Final we could have won the biggest prize in club football.

Not that I'm pro-Levy. He hampers the team more often than not with his penny pinching on one hand, and wasteful disasters like £30m on Sissoko on the other.

You attack, criticise, and belittle our great clubs tradition and history.

I criticise the owners responsible for besmirching that history and tradition and willing to throw it in the garbage truck and putting profit before glory for over 2 decades.

We each have our own definition of support, I guess.
No I don't you sad fuck ... I posted an exact list of every trophy we've won ... I was there for all the ones in my lifetime, I love this club and support it from top to bottom unreservedly, have done for 60 year and counting, as do most fans, it's in our blood.

You on the other hand take great pleasure in cunting off people you don't even know - does that make you feel good? A big man on the internet?

Your idea of support seems to be a never ending list of demands on owners, managers, players and other fans to deliver for you what you feel entitled to have, just check out your own posts where you've attacked and insulted all those different groups.

If you think that's actually the meaning of support? then that's all rather sad.

stevee stevee

How do you correlate his statement, witnesed by millions on his Amazon vanity project, that he was a life long Spurs fan, with his views when he first jumped on the football gravy train

Eb80wIzUYAAi6jr

No I don't you sad fuck ...
You on the other hand take great pleasure in cunting off people you don't even know - does that make you feel good? A big man on the internet?
Woman.

There's only one person doing the cunting off here mate.

Respect our history. Respect our tradition.

stevee stevee

How do you correlate his statement, witnesed by millions on his Amazon vanity project, that he was a life long Spurs fan, with his views when he first jumped on the football gravy train

Eb80wIzUYAAi6jr
Thanks for that mate, but that isn't the qoute I asked for.
I asked for a direct quote from Levy where he explicitly states that neither he nor Lewis were interested in football and the one where he said he was a life long Spurs fan.
They must be there right. After all, you wouldn't lie to poor old Stevee would you.

That being said, I will answer your follow up question:

Levy is first and foremost a business man. As such, the bottom line will always be of paramount importance to him.
That does not mean that he is not a Spurs fan.
He could of stayed with Poch and saved money.
He could of appointed someone on a third of the wages of Mourinho and saved money.
He could of stayed with Mourinho and saved money.
He didn't do any of those because he wants success. The way he goes about it is wrong, particularly our transfer policy.

No owner of a football club will, or has ever, pumped their own money into a club and not put it down as a debt.
Oil state excluded.

Just out of interest, which book does this come from?

Thanks for that mate, but that isn't the qoute I asked for.
I asked for a direct quote from Levy where he explicitly states that neither he nor Lewis were interested in football and the one where he said he was a life long Spurs fan.
They must be there right. After all, you wouldn't lie to poor old Stevee would you.

That being said, I will answer your follow up question:

Levy is first and foremost a business man. As such, the bottom line will always be of paramount importance to him.
That does not mean that he is not a Spurs fan.
He could of stayed with Poch and saved money.
He could of appointed someone on a third of the wages of Mourinho and saved money.
He could of stayed with Mourinho and saved money.
He didn't do any of those because he wants success. The way he goes about it is wrong, particularly our transfer policy.

No owner of a football club will, or has ever, pumped their own money into a club and not put it down as a debt.
Oil state excluded.

Just out of interest, which book does this come from?
Pressed the unignore to see what this quote was.

There’s no quote about admitting to not liking football.

The article is about the stake in Rangers, not us. That’s why there’s “no passion” as it’s about another team.

But it could be misconstrued if you just read the highlighted bits.

Pressed the unignore to see what this quote was.

There’s no quote about admitting to not liking football.

The article is about the stake in Rangers, not us. That’s why there’s “no passion” as it’s about another team.

But it could be misconstrued if you just read the highlighted bits.
Yep.
I found it interesting that there is many actual qoutes in there, as proven by the quotation marks.
But on the bit about their interest in football there are no quotation marks.
The obvious question is why?

Of course the wanker is going to say he is a Spurs fan . Just PR for gullible who want to believe anything the toxic prick says .
Your be telling me old Lewis is a true fan next even that the cunt never watches us .
Emperor's New clothes for the Levy fan club

If he is a genuine fan of this club he has a funny way of showing

His actions in relation to the ESL proves he could give two shits about the fans of this club or the traditions

Real fan my arse

I am mystified as to how anyone would want to try and defend these parasites at this point

Of course the wanker is going to say he is a Spurs fan . Just PR for gullible who want to believe anything the toxic prick says .
Your be telling me old Lewis is a true fan next even that the cunt never watches us .
Emperor's New clothes for the Levy fan club
I’m pretty sure there’s evidence somewhere to say if he was a long term season ticket holder before joining the club. Seems like a big thing to lie about if it weren’t true.

But maybe he is a lying cunt. Neither you nor I know.

He also said that neither himself or Joe Lewis were interested in football but saw it as under exploited and the biggest money spinner.

Years later, he claimed he was a lifelong Spurs fan and reminisced about going to the lane as a boy.

Which is the truth, and which is the bare faced lie, do you suppose?

:sonhmm:
The ironic thing is when ENIC and Daniel Levy were at Rangers back in the 90’s/00’s they weren’t afraid to spend some money....

Back
Top Bottom