Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United | Sunday 2 May | 19.15 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ignorant abuse? "Dele has been poor so far"

your last paragraph is quite scary tbh. I'm going to refrain from responding to you from now on because I genuinely think you have issues. Good luck and take care of yourself.
You believe that I have issues - because I have disdain for people who hide behind their anonymity to slag off footballers?
If you believe that is the sign of a troubled mind, or mental health problems then I suggest you take a long look in the mirror.

You believe that I have issues - because I have disdain for people who hide behind their anonymity to slag off footballers?
If you believe that is the sign of a troubled mind, or mental health problems then I suggest you take a long look in the mirror.
he’s given an opinion on a players performance on a private forum, hardly sending him a written death threat or hiring a plane with a banner.

U ok hun

R6Zy4P9.png

Is this not worthy of a card?

That should be a lifetime ban. He looks to see where his face is and aims for it.

Wonder if they will show a re-run on MUTV today of their fans smashing up their own ground instead of the game. Fans gave their club a bad name doing that. Whole world was watching that.Cant really get harry maguire to give his opinion of united smashing up their own ground after his antics in greece.

Bunch of frauds but always better for my soul when we win.

We are 5th in a season where we have been average- work that out.

Those lavishing praise on certain players will criticise on Saturday so I ignore them.

We need consistency of performance. Let's see what an infinitely harder game at Leeds brings.

I suspect a little more fire and discontent in the match thread but hopefully not.

As for Bale, it's Sheffield United but he should also have started against City. Don't be afraid to lose Ryan and don't set-up as though you and the opponent think you are.

Last edited:
Good win for Spurs after the betrayal by the owners. Why was Fleck allowed to stay on after deliberately stamping on Le Celso? Is it because it is Tottenham???

The media have been bleating on about head injuries and "we are not aware enough" and "Perhaps we should ban heading" but when somebody gets his head STAMPED ON, Sky don't care, the VAR ref (Peter Banks) didn't care, yet Le Celso has stud marks and blood seeping from his ear and cheeks.

Yet no red card.

This to me was the WORST thing i have seen this season. It was pure anti-semitic Spurs refereeing!

What also annoyed me was rookie Mason fist-bumping André Mariner who didn't even stop the game for a head injury. Mason despite viewing the foul/assault on his tablet never confronted the fourth official and I bet he doesn't even mention it to the press or media in his post match comments. Mourinho would have.
Nothing anti Semitic about it mate. Have word with yourself.
Yeah it was a shit decision especially considering some of the red cards we have seen this season.
Mason did mention it and motd said it was fucking shocking and a definite red card (did you see mark Chapman's hair?😂)

Good win for Spurs after the betrayal by the owners. Why was Fleck allowed to stay on after deliberately stamping on Le Celso? Is it because it is Tottenham???

The media have been bleating on about head injuries and "we are not aware enough" and "Perhaps we should ban heading" but when somebody gets his head STAMPED ON, Sky don't care, the VAR ref (Peter Banks) didn't care, yet Le Celso has stud marks and blood seeping from his ear and cheeks.

Yet no red card.

This to me was the WORST thing i have seen this season. It was pure anti-semitic Spurs refereeing!

What also annoyed me was rookie Mason fist-bumping André Mariner who didn't even stop the game for a head injury. Mason despite viewing the foul/assault on his tablet never confronted the fourth official and I bet he doesn't even mention it to the press or media in his post match comments. Mourinho would have.
Ps only disagreed this due to the anti Semitic spurs refereeing comment

Wonder if they will show a re-run on MUTV today of their fans smashing up their own ground instead of the game. Fans gave their club a bad name doing that. Whole world was watching that.Cant really get harry maguire to give his opinion of united smashing up their own ground after his antics in greece.
What I don’t get is why United were in a hotel and playing at home

Quite surprised how hostile this thread has been since the match's end, given the team played well and won 4-0.

Hopefully we finish the season strongly, not because I think we can get 4th - but some positive performances and results might lift the mood.

Players like Kane, Son, etc seem like pretty simple guys, they like scoring and winning football matches.

Bunch of frauds but always better for my soul when we win.

We are 5th in a season where we have been average- work that out.

Those lavishing praise on certain players will criticise on Saturday so so ignore them.

We need consistency of performance. Let's see what an infinitely harder game at Leeds brings.

I suspect a little more fire and discontent in the match thread but hopefully not.

As for Bale, it's Sheffield United but he should also have started against City. Don't be afraid to lose Ryan and don't set up as though you and the opponent think you are.
5thnin a season where, if I'm totally honest, we have been less than average...weird season

Back
Top Bottom