Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy sucks and this is all a big joke at this point.

Cannot believe Ndombele isn't playing under Mason. Can't believe Dier is. Mason doesn't know what the eff he is doing, end of.

Today was a masterclass for dear little Ryan !

When you play Leeds, you firstly have to compete, then attack.

Our choices today were pathetic. We were set up to fail !

AND THAT IS THE JOB OF THE MANAGER !

He's a nice fella but he shouldn't be much more than someone to make the tea around the club in an ideal world. But he didn't appoint himself.

Then why did Mason suddenly see him as our saviour .?
Why doesn't he pick a balanced team ?
What has Rodon done to be left out for Dier ?
It's like he hasn't seen a game since October ?

Nobody sees Nd as our saviour because he doesn't care. 3 managers have tried to make him care but he still doesn't.
I thought Mason picked a balanced team today but the players just didn't perform in defence.
I have not blamed a result on refs all season but I blame this result on VAR.
Dier is better than Rodon. Dier had a bad game today as did Aurier and Reggie.

Nobody sees Nd as our saviour because he doesn't care. 3 managers have tried to make him care but he still doesn't.
I thought Mason picked a balanced team today but the players just didn't perform in defence.
I have not blamed a result on refs all season but I blame this result on VAR.
Dier is better than Rodon. Dier had a bad game today as did Aurier and Reggie.
Rubbish !
This team is as balanced as the one put out by Ossie !

I'm glad Ryan Mason mentioned the ridiculous offside given against Kane's goal. I agree that it did change the momentum of the game also.

Last week we saw VAR not send off an opponent for a deliberate stamp. It seems the FA are using VAR to cheat Tottenham.

Like any team Spurs are allowed to have off days, but at 2-1 I think they would have grew in the match, not look as bad as it turned out.

The 3rd goal was barely looked at - we had less than a second to see the VAR fake line Paul Tierney drew. Is that a proper decision made by VAR or completely fake!??

Yes Dier was rubbish and should never play again but I'm glad the temporary manager has spoken out regarding the big decision that went against Tottenham and the true supporters on here should be proud that he did.

I am proud of Ryan Mason despite the bad result. He shows more fight than some of the clowns on this forum.
Get a life. I’ve seen VAR go against plenty of teams this year and they don’t fold like a cheap suit.

Back
Top Bottom