Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes perhaps Mason did not have his team stoked up enough or attacking enough. But he was cheated by VAR TWICE and I was pleased to see him tell the interviewer about it.

Rodon is better than Dier, and I would also play Ndombele always.

At least he has gotten Lloris to stop taking short goal kicks which bring the opposing team on top of Spurs, who soon lose the ball in their own half. Tottenham played some long balls which did work in creating attacks.

Had the VAR given the Kane goal it's true the momentum would have changed. It's not an excuse, it's a fact!

I would give Ryan Mason more time than Tim Sherwood (traitor) got and allow him to discover what his best team is, and the best attacking tactics.

A 'jobs for the boyz' temporary appointment. I found out all I needed to know about Mason from the LC Final selection and subs.
Watching the post match interviews from both Mason and Dier the pair of them are fucking deluded.
Mason actually thinks we were unlucky.
Get him out of the club completely even the academy sides are fucking gutless.
The lack of winning mentality and will to win run throughout the club at all levels are there for all to see.
FA youth cup Spurs 0 West Brom 5.

Def have to stay off TFC after losses for at least 24hrs. Everywhere you go it is just toxic

It’s been toxic here for a while. Didn’t matter which manager, what results, it’s just perpetually negative stuff. I have found that this place actually makes my experience of being a Spurs supporter more exhausting. It’s like it’s in our DNA as Spurs supporters that we like the torture and we even go looking for more here.

Yes perhaps Mason did not have his team stoked up enough or attacking enough. But he was cheated by VAR TWICE and I was pleased to see him tell the interviewer about it.

Rodon is better than Dier, and I would also play Ndombele always.

At least he has gotten Lloris to stop taking short goal kicks which bring the opposing team on top of Spurs, who soon lose the ball in their own half. Tottenham played some long balls which did work in creating attacks.

Had the VAR given the Kane goal it's true the momentum would have changed. It's not an excuse, it's a fact!

I would give Ryan Mason more time than Tim Sherwood (traitor) got and allow him to discover what his best team is, and the best attacking tactics.
From the 1st minute to the last minute we were totally outplayed.
VAR had fuck all to do with us getting beat today.
A team that had fuck all to play for totally dominated a team that still had a chance of top 4.
The team and management should be fucking ashamed but deep down we all know they don't give a fuck.
Gutless cowards.

Watching the post match interviews from both Mason and Dier the pair of them are fucking deluded.
Mason actually thinks we were unlucky.
Get him out of the club completely even the academy sides are fucking gutless.
The lack of winning mentality and will to win run throughout the club at all levels are there for all to see.
FA youth cup Spurs 0 West Brom 5.
How did the ladies get on?

Just don’t get the Mason snide remarks at all, as if this “kid” had any hope of salvaging this season with a handful of games.....Mason didn’t sack Jose and every single one of us would have taken the caretaker job in a heartbeat....Is Mason really picking his mates? Not really, he’s ignoring Sissoko like everyone wanted, he’s banished Sanchez like everyone wanted, he’s ignored Docherty like everyone wanted, he’s played Bale, Son, Ali & Kane in the same team like everyone wanted...yes he put Winks in at the start but is he any worse than fucking Lo Celso or Ndombele when it actually matters?.....There isn’t much more the guy can do to be honest other than let them play a little more freely, which is what the players have been doing, or at least trying to do....This season has been a shit show long before Mason.....

This summer could be a disaster for the club if Levy fucks about haggling and blocking moves for players over a few quid here or there, likewise it could be a really refreshing new dawn.
A new manager and some fucking common sense in the transfer market and we might be looking forward to next season with some excitement....
Just don’t let the Harry Kane transfer saga run to the last few days of the window and then panic buy for the sake of every single fans sanity, that never works out well for anyone.
Get your answer from Harry before he departs for the Euros, it’s that simple, keep it a secret if that works for everyone, but at least know early, just put the club first for a change and get to work early.....

Just don’t get the Mason snide remarks at all, as if this “kid” had any hope of salvaging this season with a handful of games.....Mason didn’t sack Jose and every single one of us would have taken the caretaker job in a heartbeat....Is Mason really picking his mates? Not really, he’s ignoring Sissoko like everyone wanted, he’s banished Sanchez like everyone wanted, he’s ignored Docherty like everyone wanted, he’s played Bale, Son, Ali & Kane in the same team like everyone wanted...yes he put Winks in at the start but is he any worse than fucking Lo Celso or Ndombele when it actually matters?.....There isn’t much more the guy can do to be honest other than let them play a little more freely, which is what the players have been doing, or at least trying to do....This season has been a shit show long before Mason.....

This summer could be a disaster for the club if Levy fucks about haggling and blocking moves for players over a few quid here or there, likewise it could be a really refreshing new dawn.
A new manager and some fucking common sense in the transfer market and we might be looking forward to next season with some excitement....
Just don’t let the Harry Kane transfer saga run to the last few days of the window and then panic buy for the sake of every single fans sanity, that never works out well for anyone.
Get your answer from Harry before he departs for the Euros, it’s that simple, keep it a secret if that works for everyone, but at least know early, just put the club first for a change and get to work early.....
Nice post.
Don't agree with every word, though. :rolleyes:

Let's be honest he was never going to be up to the job but levy will do what he needs to to save a few million in compo payout. My issue with him is picking your buddies over what is actually best for the club. But my overall issue is just that levy and enic are a complete bunch of cunts. I expect nothing less from people that did what they did to jol.

I mean I’m sure he’s getting paid handsomely for it but to put him in charge of 20 plus , professional footballers , some genuine friends at a stage in the season when the team is falling apart , one of the biggest names in management has just left . It was hardly going to be all sunshine & rainbows , was it.

Baldy knew this was going to happen & his plan , get an unqualified , unexpected ex player in. The tit

I mean I’m sure he’s getting paid handsomely for it but to put him in charge of 20 plus , professional footballers , some genuine friends at a stage in the season when the team is falling apart , one of the biggest names in management has just left . It was hardly going to be all sunshine & rainbows , was it?
Disagree.
He has a free shot at showing how good he is.
I think he has picked correct starting XIs so far.
Some players have let themselves and him down.

Disagree.
4 attacking players away from home against the most energetic team in the league was the correct line up?
All of the front 4 will only run when they have the ball going forward they will not put a shift in defensively and that has been the case for the last 2 years at least.

4 attacking players away from home against the most energetic team in the league was the correct line up?
All of the front 4 will only run when they have the ball going forward they will not put a shift in defensively and that has been the case for the last 2 years at least.
All about the onions, innit?
If Harry's legal goal stood we would be having a different discussion.

Ryan Mason is Spurs through-and-through. He's a rookie manager like Arteta and will make mistakes.

He was robbed by VAR today V Leeds even though Spurs should have played better. But this is what you get when you sack an experienced world-class manager 1 week before a cup final because you did not want him to win a trophy and then cost extra to be sacked.

Sack Levy if you want to get Tottenham to improve as he and ENIC are holding Spurs back.

Disagree.
He lacks experience, it raises an eyebrow if a division 2 team take on ex player with no experience. We’re in the Premier League & a few seasons ago the champion league final

Back
Top Bottom