Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is such a bad CB. Has no awareness of danger. At fault for both of the first two goals for me - doesn't intercept the cross and smell the danger. Just get rid
Does it every week all season.

So many times either

- A cross travels over his head and he misses the header
- Low cross in the box and ST gets in front of him.

Liverpool(H) best example but so many.

Hearing he said he doesn't deserve the criticism he's getting. If others on this squad are as deluded as him and thinking they're better than they are and performing well no wonder we're in the state we're in on the pitch. Got him thinking he's fucking beckenbauer winks thinking he's fucking pirlo aurier thinking he's fucking cafu dele thinking he's fucking ronaldinho ffs

As washed up as Victor Wanyama was at the end yet we continue to flog this dead horse. Needs to join Vic in MLS as that's his level now. We got the best of him so let's move him on and get some new blood in.

Poch was right about the painful rebuild. So many of those players are spent yet Levy the tight bastard wants to screw every last drop of value out of his investments.

Hearing he said he doesn't deserve the criticism he's getting. If others on this squad are as deluded as him and thinking they're better than they are and performing well no wonder we're in the state we're in on the pitch. Got him thinking he's fucking beckenbauer winks thinking he's fucking pirlo aurier thinking he's fucking cafu dele thinking he's fucking ronaldinho ffs
yea i think they are all deluded. bunch of deluded, useless, incompetent bunch of twerpy cunts.

all living on another planet, bet they actually think they are legit good players. they probably look around and wonder how they arent a success, probably put it down to bad luck or something.

"the odd mistake" ! Someone should tell him there were at least three in today's game alone. And they're not honest mistakes he's making they're fucking basic stuff.

If this guy is still in the team when the fans come back then I suspect he'll be making his way into the stands again looking for vengeance.

The new manager needs to come and in and make it clear to him he has no future here and isn't part of his plans. We should accept any offer we get just to get shot of him.

What is it with some of our (English) players?

Wanks 'demanded' more game time and in the next match, Everton in the FA Cup, put in one of the worst cameos I've ever seen.

This boulder-headed wanker says in the press this week that he doesn't deserve the criticism he gets and then has a hand in all 3 of their goals.

You couldn't make it up.

Fuck them all off. They're shit.

Remember when he jumped over 30 chairs just to confront a supporter for calling him shit? He is a narcissistic twat that needs to leave asap.
I wouldn't do that again if i was Eric. He might find this time round he finds the crowd somewhat less supportive when he wants to kick off against someone who's giving him stick.

The way he's playing he'll have about 10 000 people to confront.

I don't know why we reverted him to a CB, he was way better as a DMF when he had two players behind him in case he fucked up. Then again, not exactly as we're rich with CB's at the moment. I can't wait for Japh to start getting some more game time.

The embarrassing thing is we have someone who is just as dog turd as a replacement in Sanchez. Both a pair of clowns that are just as bad as each other. We need to 100% rid of both Sanchez and Dier this summer. Keep Rodon and Toby as back buy. Buy 2 top quality centre backs. Open your wallet for once Levy you bald fuck.

Fucking hell I re-watched the highlights on MotD. Ignoring the first horrendous error, just look at his 'defending' for the second goal. Loses the ball with a terrible header, loses Bamford, etc. Don't anyone tell me this guy is all right. He is woeful. Can't even do the defensive basics.

Last edited:
What is it with some of our (English) players?

Wanks 'demanded' more game time and in the next match, Everton in the FA Cup, put in one of the worst cameos I've ever seen.

This boulder-headed wanker says in the press this week that he doesn't deserve the criticism he gets and then has a hand in all 3 of their goals.

You couldn't make it up.

Fuck them all off. They're shit.
Boulder headed wanker !:dierno:...... Fuck me man thanks I needed that laugh .

Pretty good in Mason's first three games.

Yesterday shows why he's frankly unnaceptable at CB in a club aspiring to do well, can absolutely lose you a game all by himself any time he takes to the field. We need CB's with athleticism, intelligence, leadership and ability on the ball.

Sign two from Badiashile, Bade, Tapsoba, Anderson, Botman, Milenkovic the list goes on, and try to hold on to Foyth. Bin Dier and Sanchez, and give Tanganga a loan where he'll start at CB.

Back
Top Bottom