Mason's Mates vs Wolves - Sunday 16 May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

KUMB is amusing. Been crowing all season about being above us.....and now calling Spurs fans small time for crowing about being above them. Karma.
I don’t give a shit about being above West Ham I just don’t want to be in that conference league nonsense. Hammers will probably throw a parade if they qualify for it.

Not sure why there is so much negativity here, it was a comfortable 2-0 win.

I thought Gio had an excellent match, a really complete performance from him.

Dele is still shaking the rust off but I liked him today.

The front 3 players all had their moments but with better finishing we could have taken this 4-0.

I know people hated the substitute, and I was not a fan either, but Winks was good today when he did come on. Sissoko is useless though.

A critical 3 points though.
Not sure about 4-0. With better finishing they would have scored 3 as well.

I've watched spurs for 40 years so I think i'm qualified to judge a spurs player or not.

Please enlighten me with why you think N'Dombele is so good? Maybe i'm wrong about him, and i'm willing for someone to change my mind about him. Or are you going to show me the odd flick around the corner, a the fact that he's good at not losing possession when he can be bothered?

For the money, I think he's fucking average that's all.
He was regularly putting very good performances when we were hitting form in October/November, then all went to shit, we were playing worse and worse both as a team and as individuals and so did he. Go back and watch some games earlier this season and you’ll see it yourself.

I don’t give a shit about being above West Ham I just don’t want to be in that conference league nonsense. Hammers will probably throw a parade if they qualify for it.

We end up in that shit league I only want our youth players playing. Even if we loss to bobdebobdebob FC.

GLC our best player, Dele was not terrible which is about the best you can expect from him, Son struggling, Kane did not look great but then can change the game with his brilliance like he did, defense under no pressure which is what we need with Dier back there.
Stick to hockey. You haven't got the faintest.

Only worry I have for Tanganga is his versatility. It can become a negative as much as an advantage. I see him as a centre-back down the line. He could become a sort of Wan-Bissaka for us in that he's great defensively but doesn't offer much going forward, at least in regards to quality. But I think he has all the tools to be a perfectly good centre-back myself.

Happy enough with that, just beat villa on Wednesday then the scum and spam are back in their rightful place.

Thought japhet was good today, dele getting more confidence as his match sharpness starts to return and good work from reggie for the second goal.

GLC our best player, Dele was not terrible which is about the best you can expect from him, Son struggling, Kane did not look great but then can change the game with his brilliance like he did, defense under no pressure which is what we need with Dier back there.
Dele actually played very well...which you would’ve noticed if you a) knew anything about football and b) watched the game.

Plonker.

Ali Gold on Dele:

“A bright performance from the midfielder and he was involved in almost everything Spurs did. He put Kane away early in the second half for a shot that was pushed on to the left-hand post by the keeper only for Alli to hit the follow-up against the other post. Was involved in the build-up for Hojbjerg's goal. This was another promising display in front of the watching Gareth Southgate. 8”

Back
Top Bottom