Racism in football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you never heard of a movement being influenced by another thing ?
if face sitting is tolerating another persons smell regardless how bemusing it is then I’ll happily sit on the face . I’ve learned long ago that you can’t change the mind of people with strong smells on controversial things.

BLM has certainly exposed many people as racists, no doubt about that. Even within this very thread.

A lot of people have found it very difficult to reflect on their own attitudes and behaviours and accept that they may be prejudiced, easier to just boo and not have to think about it too much.
100% back the players, its obvious how weirdly threatened by a few bloke's making a gesture against the abuse them and their team mates recieve, lots of folk are. At first I didn't get it, but seeing the way its caused some to react really opened my eyes. Pretending its about Marxism actually makes me giggle. I used to believe we were better on this island than we are its been a useful eye opener.

By Christ you’re dull
And you are implying my girlfriend is a prostitute because she's Thai, the age old stereotype of Thailand which is inherently boring and unoriginal. And this is coming from someone who feels above petty arguments and suggested I should rise above personal remarks aimed at me.

You're quite the hypocrite Furry really aren't you?

And you are implying my girlfriend is a prostitute because she's Thai, the age old stereotype of Thailand which is inherently boring and unoriginal. And this is coming from someone who feels above petty arguments and suggested I should rise above personal remarks aimed at me.

You're quite the hypocrite Furry really aren't you?
:levylol:

BLM is a violent, racist, segregationist, Marxist, anti white, anti semitic movement who’s leaders are race grifters that have spent their donations buying multiple homes but done absolute fuck all to help improve lives or race relations.

I won’t ever be kneeling thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom