Kane Is Going Nowhere This Summer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well clearly it’s Tottenham’s fault for not flogging him early to appease Foden and Stirling and Shiek whatever his face is.

Of maybe he’s a little confused and it is a case that we need to say “Poor Harry”, I have to concede that it’s ridiculous that he’s only getting £250k a week + to play for the club he claims to support. That’s not good enough by any stretch. I can certainly understand how being a virtual orange suit wearing modern day Terry Waite would killing his soul as well as our national team’s chances against the might of Scotland.

on reflection I hope Levy does the right thing and gives him a testimonial and a free transfer. Poor fella, has as much reason to be upset as Megan Merkel.
Totally agree.

Nobody will pay 100M plus for him. The time to pay that kind of dough was 2-3 years ago IMO.
City, Utd and Chelsea would pay over 100 mill for him, dont you worry about that. He is a monster at PL level and is proven at the CL stage too. No FFP so clubs will bid megadosh for him this summer

City, Utd and Chelsea would pay over 100 mill for him, dont you worry about that. He is a monster at PL level and is proven at the CL stage too. No FFP so clubs will bid megadosh for him this summer
What. No FFP ? That’s not what Deadly Danny said :levyeyes:

Harry does actually have a poor record in tournament football. 2015 under 21 euros where Southgate was manager and Harry failed to score in the three group games which England failed to qualify from. No goals in three Euro 2016 group games. In the 2018 World Cup he scored his 6 goals during two games against Panama and Tunisia in the group stage iirc, but then failed to score against Columbia, Sweden, Croatia and Belgium. Add the first two games during this tournament and that makes it 2 out of 12 tournament games in which he has scored. Very strange.
No, wrong. He scored against Colombia in the knockouts albeit a penalty. But still valid points.

Everyone forgetting that Rooney had a similar tournament issue, save for the first?

Ultimately, the service and creativity behind Kane was pony. No question he's out of form but we should try Foden and Grealish and fuck the two DMs and Mount off.

Still, the plus is that so far it would indicate he can't play in City's front line with Foden and Sterling 😂

Everyone forgetting that Rooney had a similar tournament issue, save for the first?

Ultimately, the service and creativity behind Kane was pony. No question he's out of form but we should try Foden and Grealish and fuck the two DMs and Mount off.

Still, the plus is that so far it would indicate he can't play in City's front line with Foden and Sterling 😂
Very much doubt Sterling will be at City next season - just pray to God he doesn't make his way to us.

nothing wrong with harry, mount took up his space to drop back, foden and sterling doesn't go in the box so mings and shaw everytime they looked up it was harry and 4 scottish defenders it doesn't make sense

Rooney was a better player and the excuses for a so called world class striker are wearing thin.

It really cannot always be other people's fault

Kane needs to find something in himself to show he is the striker and Leader England need.

Adams gave the England defence nore problems than Kane gave to the Scotland defence.

That's about mobility and turning up and doing a job

Last edited:

Take us with you!!

we are a shambles of a football club, but I would actually take this. The thought of Harry banging them in for City, Chelsea or United and winning trophies in England whilst our shitty club plod along as per usual feels me with dread. PSG I can hack and means he will be abroad. Plus, they are 1 of a few clubs that can pay top dollar. I don’t want Harry to go, but PSG I would accept

Rooney was a better player and the excuse for a so called world class striker are wearing thin.

Kane needs to find something in himself to show he is the striker and Leader England need.

Adams gave the England defence nore problems than Kane gave to the Scotland defence.

And this is why england will never be good ,they just play the best players they never play the best players that work together well and their fans just blame the players and you blame kane , Rooney has one goal in the World Cup and 6 in the euros in how many apps while kane has 6 in the one world cup alone when is your bigtime player for england rooney gonna show up sir.

And this is why england will never be good ,they just play the best players they never play the best players that work together well and their fans just blame the players and you blame kane , Rooney has one goal in the World Cup and 6 in the euros in how many apps while kane has 6 in the one world cup alone when is your bigtime player for england rooney gonna show up sir.

Rooney was the better, more dominant and bigger presence.

If you and other spurs fans want to dispute that, no problem.

My eyes do not deceive me.

It is just gets boring that in every game where Kane looks poor to average it's always the system, other players or a sh!t manager.

Rooney was a better player and the excuse for a so called world class striker are wearing thin.

Nothing to do with Kane like At Spurs someone has to be a scapegoat . The fact is England have no style of play or game plan they are a bunch of individuals that just get slotted into the team.

There is only one explanation for what we are seeing and I m disapointent not more off us have recognized it. It s not Kane... it s freaking Adebyor in a Harry costume...

There’s always seems to be too much explaining to do with Harry after the big high stakes games
for club and country as to why it didn’t happen. The really great players tend to make things happen on those games.

Harry is an exceptional player but he’s not as good as a lot of Spurs fans think. Not on the level of a Messi, Ronaldo or even a Lewandowski as some people seem to think.

There’s always seems to be too much explaining to do with Harry after the big high stakes games
for club and country as to why it didn’t happen. The really great players tend to make things happen on those games.

Harry is an exceptional player but he’s not as good as a lot of Spurs fans think. Not on the level of a Messi, Ronaldo or even a Lewandowski as some people seem to think.

Fuck Lewandowksi...... He does nothing that Kane can't do. There's plenty that Harry can do that he can't however.

I've just posted this article in the Paratici thread. It states that during his two full-day meetings with Fonseka in Como, Paratici gave assurances that Kane isn't being sold. (He also told him that he will be appointed as Head Coach, so make of that what you will).

Back
Top Bottom