Joe Rodon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No I am not in a debate at all I am currently correcting people who are wrong.

If I tell people the earth is round and they say it is flat that doesn't mean it is debatable whether the earth is flat or not.

That is the debate here, it isn't opinion on who is better it is a fact Toby is. So no debate just correcting those people who are clearly wrong.
You couldn’t correct anyone on anything you illiterate fuck.

You are, frankly, wrong.

Post again and I’ll smack you.

Spurs really should have played Toby and Rodon
Agreed. Toby’s experience next to Rodon for a full season would have done him the world of good. I haven’t seen enough of Rodon to say he’s better than Toby, but by the end of next season he should be considerably better than 2020/21 Toby.

Whether or not Rodon is currently better than Toby, he is certainly better than Dier, who was playing ahead of him. There's really no reason out CB pairing down the stretch shouldn't have been Toby on the right and Rodon on the left.

Whether or not Rodon is currently better than Toby, he is certainly better than Dier, who was playing ahead of him. There's really no reason out CB pairing down the stretch shouldn't have been Toby on the right and Rodon on the left.

Anybody could see that a mile off. Lord knows why we persisted with Dier. Especially after his Portuguese mate left.

Match day 1 if we see him trotted out against City to be humiliated it will be quite the urine boiler.

possibly better than dier but thats not saying much. i just dont see a top CB in rodon, hope im wrong but i just do not see it. hopefully this euro does him the world of good. be interesting to see what hes like against italy.

possibly better than dier but thats not saying much. i just dont see a top CB in rodon, hope im wrong but i just do not see it. hopefully this euro does him the world of good. be interesting to see what hes like against italy.
We don’t need a top centre back to move forward. If we can turn him into a steady, top half PL defender it will be a huge improvement on dumb and dumber.

He’s just a good defender. Made one mistake against Liverpool in a game we were pathetic and losing regardless and then gets benched all year.

Meanwhile, our regular embarrassments make mistake after mistake and keep on getting time.
It's the Mourinho approach. Others went through it, Bale, Dele, Toby. You either play every week because he loves you or he gives you minimal minutes and then when you make the inevitable mistake he cunts you off for months to try and prove himself right. I am so glad he's gone.

Back
Top Bottom