A New World

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

mPAT0cC.png

Admin Admin - how is a post warning different to a yellow?
A post warning is open to interpretation.

It may be that you're receiving foul votes on a post and so the warning is a suggestion that you might want to delete or edit your post slightly to avoid any further votes.

It could be me spotting an off topic argument about to brew and so I'm politely tapping you (and whoever you're locked in a forum war with) on the shoulder and wondering if you could perhaps ceasefire.

The more fun question is... what happens if I ignore post warnings?

A post warning is open to interpretation.

It may be that you're receiving foul votes on a post and so the warning is a suggestion that you might want to delete or edit your post slightly to avoid any further votes.

It could be me spotting an off topic argument about to brew and so I'm politely tapping you (and whoever you're locked in a forum war with) on the shoulder and wondering if you could perhaps ceasefire.

The more fun question is... what happens if I ignore post warnings?
Noted

So are binnings not meant to be permanent anymore? Some are out in 24 hours after sobering up

Noted

So are binnings not meant to be permanent anymore? Some are out in 24 hours after sobering up
Sin bin could be any amount of time.

Yellow card means you're on your way to a red. They do expire like they did previously though.

Red card is a permanent ban.

Sin bin could be any amount of time.

Yellow card means you're on your way to a red. They do expire like they did previously though.

Red card is a permanent ban.
So is sin bin not determined by votes then but you alone?

Back
Top Bottom