****England v Italy Euros FINAL 11/07/21 8pm*****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Doesn't sit right with me, surprised you're ok with it. Satire not allowed anymore? I don't know for sure what Andrew is but I can guess. Is gutting still allowed?

His comments stretched beyond "Andrew".... Satire or not, it's repetetive dirge.

Satirical threats of violence also frowned upon afaik.

Anyway, I'm done on this topic.
Glad you're happy with the new regime.

If people can't heed a fair warning, then it's their own silly fault....... Why should I mourn them?

So do I. Must be my pasta gut.
It’s them nice boots nutty! Everyone knows the Italians have good dress sense
200.gif

Doesn't sit right with me, surprised you're ok with it. Satire not allowed anymore? I don't know for sure what Andrew is but I can guess. Is gutting still allowed? Anyway, I'm done on this topic.
Glad you're happy with the new regime.
...but originally he wasn't referring to Prince Andrew. The 'Andrew' comment was a lame attempt to deflect from his original post.

Back
Top Bottom