Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We’ve literally just watched Luke Shaw put together a brilliant year for club and country and these idiots still have the gall to insinuate Mourinho wasn’t a massive problem.

Shaw is a poor shout.... Last 6 months is the first spell he's delivered since arriving in 2014.

Ndombele will be a top 3 midfielder by 2023.

I guarantee it.

Donald Trump GIF

Last chance for this dosser.

would be a plus if he’s physically capable of finishing a game of football at some point
It will help if he has a manager that doesn't haul him off after 60 minutes so he can put on some rubbish like Winks or Sissoko and hang on to a lead.

If i had my way he'd be playing 90 minutes every match no matter how tired he looks. I don't care if he's vomiting on the pitch and gets carried off at the end of it he's doing the 90 minutes somehow. And if he doesn't like that, he's getting another 90 minutes in the next game until he learns to like it.

do these guys fucken fall out of love with football? only explanation for how a 'world class' player could let himself go.... not having to worry about where your next meal comes from doesn't provide the spark to fall back in love unfortunately

Obviously his fitness could be better, but I think another big issue he has is his play style. Every action he does requires absolutely huge energy. Mourinho himself referenced this in the past I believe…

He needs a good coach to sit him down and try and get him to slow the pace down sometimes and conserve his energy more.

Obviously his fitness could be better, but I think another big issue he has is his play style. Every action he does requires absolutely huge energy. Mourinho himself referenced this in the past I believe…

He needs a good coach to sit him down and try and get him to slow the pace down sometimes and conserve his energy more.
Jesus if this guy conserved anymore energy the World Wildlife Foundation would call him a Panda 🐼 and put him on the endangered list…

The Athletic:

Starting with the first of those elements, Tottenham’s players have enjoyed his sessions, which are said to have felt like a step up in intensity from Jose Mourinho’s. This has been a relief to those in the squad who felt like they were underworked under Nuno’s predecessor.

And although the last couple of weeks have very much been a case of him just getting started and focusing almost exclusively on fitness work, the intensity of those sessions meant some of his squad had to sit out Saturday’s friendly. “It’s been a hard week of training sessions,” Nuno explained.

Back
Top Bottom