MK Dons v Spurs - Wednesday 28 July 2021, 19.45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not arguing with that. Bergwijn not good enough full stop
I remember sonny not having a Stella start. Indeed there was talk of him leaving after his first season. plus Mourinho has a habit of spurning talented players who end up having decent careers. I say let's not rush to judgement. Give him to Christmas's and see if he can settle and shine.

Nearly forgot about CCV.
I like him. Why can't we get clubs interested in him? Maybe Danny boy is asking for a big sell-on?

I think CCV was given a 5 year £20k pw contract, and most non PL clubs cannot afford that, hence all the loans.

Now in his last year of contract so he probably goes somewhere - but Celtic knocked out of preliminary rounds of CL tonight so probably not there.

I think CCV's not a bad defender ar all, maybe not Spurs standard though ?

Got blamed by Poch when he played against that giant striker - but when we played same guy under Mourhino I think it was the Dier/Sanchez CB combo found the same problems. Maybe if Poch had not exciled CCV he might have improved playing more at Spurs aalongside better players - but too late for that now.

I remember sonny not having a Stella start. Indeed there was talk of him leaving after his first season. plus Mourinho has a habit of spurning talented players who end up having decent careers. I say let's not rush to judgement. Give him to Christmas's and see if he can settle and shine.
Artois?

I'm tired of Dele in Spurs shirt, one of those players who have been here for far too long

Will be glad to finally see the back of him this summer.
Might want to wait one summer. Let him have another 17/18 season and then we can bin him off for 80 mil to make you happy.

Might want to wait one summer. Let him have another 17/18 season and then we can bin him off for 80 mil to make you happy.

Then we'll be cunted off for putting #ProfitBeforeGlory and selling our best players. :harrysmile:

Back
Top Bottom