Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right now, its ndombele, who looks like he might be leaving. Locelso might turn out okay if he doesnt get injury problems, hojberg who is very limited but okay. Skipp who isnt quite ready . That means winks will play games and it hurts us.

Ndombele out = replacement in....

No change re: Winks.

Ndombele out = replacement in....

No change re: Winks.
But the replacement will get hurt sometimes, will need resting and that means winks is an option again. Its better to sell him and not even have him as an option, so the manager changes formation or plays another way instead of having such a terrible player on the pitch.

But the replacement will get hurt sometimes, will need resting and that means winks is an option again. Its better to sell him and not even have him as an option, so the manager changes formation or plays another way instead of having such a terrible player on the pitch.

But but but.....

This is just your hate-boner talking.....

5th & 6th choice midfielder isn't a priority.

Don't feed him, mate

More like its your love boner thats gunking in your eyes and blinding you to not see the obvious!

Absolute bullshit.... It has nothing to do with my opinion on Winks.... If you were prepared to read the above posts with honestly eyes you'd know this.

"I would happily see MF 5 & 6 upgraded but objectively it's less important."

Your gymnastics to evade this fact are lame, in all honesty.....

("what if we sell Ndombele and the replacement and one of our other MFs gets injured" LOL... Really????)

he is a priority to be bombed out because whenever hes out there we are under so much stress its unbearable. also hes bringing the standard right down in training too just by being there. get him out and it will be like a big black cloud has cleared.

My main worry is like Mourinho, Nuno might fall into the trap of giving winks a chance only to later realise just how shit he is. Thats one of the reasons why I didnt want Mourinho gone, so a new one doesnt give chances to players like Sissoko, Winks, Doherty, Dier who we know are absolute trash.

Mourinho had finally figured out they were shit and had reduced their playing time. So if these terrible options arent around, they dont get given chances. They really badly need to be sold.

I think after the 12th time he handed over possession against an unfit Colchester that Nuno saw what Jose saw after the West Ham game.

Which is the same thing us fans have been watching along with Dele and Dier for a couple of years now.

Winks realizing he’s only the second most hated Harry on the club be like…

punk rock dance GIF

Back
Top Bottom