Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Winks realizing he’s only the second most hated Harry on the club be like…

punk rock dance GIF
Is that Mick Cooper doing Northern Soul?

How long into the season before he starts demanding more game time? I reckon after he gets substituted early in a cup game. Certainly before Christmas. I really don’t see us able to move him on this window.

How long into the season before he starts demanding more game time? I reckon after he gets substituted early in a cup game. Certainly before Christmas. I really don’t see us able to move him on this window.
Hope you’re wrong mate

I don’t want to see that little rat 🐀 face in our shirt again

Hope you’re wrong mate

I don’t want to see that little rat 🐀 face in our shirt again

I am not a religious man, but I might become a devout Christian if we shift him and Sissoko this window. Would have to involve some divine intervention.

Players like Winks will only leave towards the end of the window when relegation clubs start getting nervous. Nobody is going to be actively chasing him at this point, they all saw how he played last season.

My worst fear is him staying and starting vs City

I don't think there is much chance of him starting versus City but other deadwood like Dier, Alli, Moura, Aurier/Doherty on the other hand all have a decent chance of being in the starting 11 for City and beyond.

I don't think there is much chance of him starting versus City but other deadwood like Dier, Alli, Moura, Aurier/Doherty on the other hand all have a decent chance of being in the starting 11 for City and beyond.
Will take a month or two for Nuno to suss them out but he will be under pressure by (then assuming they continue shitting the bed every week)

Shocking really

And some Levy apologists on here are already hailing this as a great transfer window

LMFAO

He's so shit nobody wants to buy him so we're stuck with him because we won't sell him cheaply and he doesn't want to leave. I would just give him away for free to anybody that wants to pick up his wages.

If the word 'Spursy' was typified by a player, it's this little wimp.

Will take a month or two for Nuno to suss them out but he will be under pressure by (then assuming they continue shitting the bed every week)
If it takes Nuno that long to figure out who is shit then he’ll be out of a job come October. Surely his seem all these players in the PL past 3 season to know what that are capable of or not?

I dont hate Winks at all, he does his best but unfortunately its not good enough, so I would like to see him sold off .
I used to feel that way but he seems like the guy who made it big and now doesn't give a shit. You used to never see him give anything less than 110% but now every game he plays you see him jogging around.

Back
Top Bottom