Tottenham v. Manchester City (Sun Aug. 15 16:30 BST)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah well done to Nuno. Not Levy.

what a shame it will be that eventually Nuno will get backstabbed game of thrones red wedding style by Levy at some point.

youre a paid Levy Propagandist

Who mentioned Levy? .....Some of you lot are obsessed with the bloke.

........You took a massive swipe at the match-going fans today. They looked wonderful on TV enjoying the win.

No doubt 'proper fans' like you would have sat on your hands grumbling about people waving flags all afternoon.

In the car on the way home listening to TalkSHite... I know,, I know,, Anyway, some Man City "lady" rings in all disgusted at how crap they played, whining and moaning how we beat them.. Then says they really HAVE to buy Kane..

Just like spoilt little brats having a tantrum cos they haven't got what they want.. FFS woman, you just spent £100m on Grealish.. They really are a special kind of self entitled idiots that just cannot see how they have got where they are..

Their support was fucking appalling. When you see the sense of entitlement on Blue Loon you can understand why.
My highlight of that piss poor cunt of a forum tonight:

'I think we would’ve beaten Tottenham’s second xi but unfortunately they played their strongest team (maybe with Kane the exception).'

CLUELESS CUNTS

Back
Top Bottom