New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just bought the away top for £13.44 for one of my daughters.

Happy days.

e22e9e8746b87766.jpg

I've definitely warmed to the second. Got the full kit for the boy and the shorts are a bit shorter than previous but don't know if it's because they came from that soccer 00 place.

The third is still vile tho.

Edit, actually i got it locally, his England kit came from soccer00.

Last edited:
Just bought the away top for £13.44 for one of my daughters.

Happy days.

e22e9e8746b87766.jpg

Where'd you get it for that cheap mate? ........That's a crazy price!

Looking around for one and can't find anywhere that has it in XL let alone cheap...... Cheapest place I found is Kitbag £70 + 20% discount, but they only have Small & Med..... Same all the usual chain stores (inc. official site).

Looking around for one and can't find anywhere that has it in XL let alone cheap...... Cheapest place I found is Kitbag £70 + 20% discount, but they only have Small & Med..... Same all the usual chain stores (inc. official site).
PM'd.

Sent you a message.

Away shirt was all over the show on Sunday. I reckon at least 5-1 vs. the home shirt.
It's been a hit for Nike.
If anything it was more like 10-1 last night. Trouble with a plain, classic home shirt is it does just look like a £5 AIA T-shirt. I’m firmly in the “love the new away shirt” camp now… and I wore it yesterday.

I’ve got mine on order from soccer00.com; its not due for delivery until next week though so cant comment on the quality yet. Last seasons I got from DHGate and it was very good.

I’ve got mine on order from soccer00.com; its not due for delivery until next week though so cant comment on the quality yet. Last seasons I got from DHGate and it was very good.
Ordered from soccer00 on 6th August. The Royal Mail tracker still says "The item is now leaving the originating country. More information will be available when it arrives in the UK". Been the same message since 20th August. Not holding out a great deal of hope to be honest.

I bought 2 football shirts and a NBA shirt.

Back
Top Bottom