New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ordered from soccer00 on 6th August. The Royal Mail tracker still says "The item is now leaving the originating country. More information will be available when it arrives in the UK". Been the same message since 20th August. Not holding out a great deal of hope to be honest.

I bought 2 football shirts and a NBA shirt.

I ordered on the 6th as well; I got the first Royal Mail email on the 16th and then got one yesterday saying it has cleared customs and is entering the network. Hopefully that means delivery will be next week.

I ordered on the 6th as well; I got the first Royal Mail email on the 16th and then got one yesterday saying it has cleared customs and is entering the network. Hopefully that means delivery will be next week.
Should get by the weekend I would of thought from previous experience

Ordered from soccer00 on 6th August. The Royal Mail tracker still says "The item is now leaving the originating country. More information will be available when it arrives in the UK". Been the same message since 20th August. Not holding out a great deal of hope to be honest.

Takes 2 to 3 weeks for it to be delivered

Soccer00 are better than Dhgate better quality better size guide and slightly quicker in post than Dhgate

I went with soccer 00 and it took four weeks to deliver. Stuff was quality but they don't have much variety to be fair.

I saw the dhgate site and nearly had an epileptic fit. Fuck knows how that thing works.

Got an email from Royal Mail to say my parcel has cleared through UK customs. Hopefully I’ll see mine this week sometime too.
Like a said previously it should turn up within a couple of days from getting that email, still waiting for my last order to come.
Hopefully will get the same email this week.

Last edited:
Oddly quiet on the 3rd kit front.
No games now for 2 weeks so doubt anything before then as we def won't need if Vs Palace.
With a plain white home shirt and our cosmic changed strip I really can’t see there being an actual need for a 3rd shirt. The away will cover anything that the home shirt clashes with.

With a plain white home shirt and our cosmic changed strip I really can’t see there being an actual need for a 3rd shirt. The away will cover anything that the home shirt clashes with.

The need is money. Nike want to make as much of it as possible.
I believe every team has 3 kits these days.

The main base colour is black, so we will need an alternative against Newcastle away, if nowhere else
01_EMASS21-00002.jpg

37709903_l.jpg

Not for me.

I get what you're saying, but we won't be allowed to wear this kit at St James's Park:

New-Project-2021-08-22T192834.522.jpg

allan-saint-maximin-celebrates-southampton-square.jpg

Black panel on the back, black shorts, block socks. It's literally against league rules.
Ah yeah - hadn't considered shorts/socks. Didn't United play in some weird shorts and socks the other day to avoid a clash?

Ah yeah - hadn't considered shorts/socks. Didn't United play in some weird shorts and socks the other day to avoid a clash?
Possibly, I didn't see it to be honest.

I don't think we know for sure what colour the shorts and socks will be for the as yet unreleased third kit. It almost looks like they should be black, but that would obviously be stupid. They'll have to be purple I guess

Possibly, I didn't see it to be honest.

I don't think we know for sure what colour the shorts and socks will be for the as yet unreleased third kit. It almost looks like they should be black, but that would obviously be stupid. They'll have to be purple I guess
Yeah, I just checked. Their 3rd strip is a darker blue shirt with black shorts and socks. However because Soton's shorts are also black Utd used yellow shorts. So they had a 3rd and a ½ kit. Because 3 kits definitely isn't enough.

:pocheyes:

Back
Top Bottom