New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My Soccer00 order just turned up. Ordered on 6/8 so under 4 weeks to get here.

I had a Spurs 21/22 Home shirt, a "vintage" football shirt and an NBA shirt. Including postage it all came to less than £40.

Very pleased with the quality on initial inspection. And sizing seems generous enough. The package was open but everything inside was intact. Dunno if maybe customs had opened it, but theres nothing indicating so. The postman, who I know personally said to let him know if there was anything amiss and he would put in a complaint for me.

If anything it was more like 10-1 last night. Trouble with a plain, classic home shirt is it does just look like a £5 AIA T-shirt. I’m firmly in the “love the new away shirt” camp now… and I wore it yesterday.
Wasn't sure at first but away kit has definitely grown on me.

I have the third kit (from DHgate) and now the away kit is on its way (again from DHGate).

FUNKY
Always been cautious about buying from foreign sites but decided to take a punt and order the third and the away for my little lad from DH Gate as there seemed to be loads of good reviews on this thread. That was about 5 or 6 weeks ago now. Forgot all about it and looked at my emails the other day and it's saying delivery expected by the end of October or something stupid. I'm sure it said around 40 days when I ordered it. Im doubting whether it will turn up at all now to be honest. Ho hum, that'll teach me. Guess I must have just got unlucky.

Always been cautious about buying from foreign sites but decided to take a punt and order the third and the away for my little lad from DH Gate as there seemed to be loads of good reviews on this thread. That was about 5 or 6 weeks ago now. Forgot all about it and looked at my emails the other day and it's saying delivery expected by the end of October or something stupid. I'm sure it said around 40 days when I ordered it. Im doubting whether it will turn up at all now to be honest. Ho hum, that'll teach me. Guess I must have just got unlucky.

Yeah the delivery times are hit and miss tbh although I haven't had a delivery not turn up at all! I'm pleased with the quality of the shirt though :)

That's pretty normal dates either early or pushed out , easy to claim back ££ if it doesn't come.

Great thing is when it does come you'd have forgotten and it feels like a present

Back
Top Bottom