Rennes VS Tottenham Hotspur. Thursday 16th September 17:45 Euro Conf League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But as they are not coming directly from Brazil, would that matter?
Dunno mate, I'd imagine there's some sort of "been there in the past X days" rule. Like I said earlier, all these rules are a bit of a mystery to me. I'm not going anywhere so I'm completely out of the loop.

There's also the matter of Davinson not having been in Brazil, but maybe the places where he has been are red list as well.

I thought I'd got over my anger about the whole South American jaunt shitshow, but I can feel the bile rising anew

Dunno mate, I'd imagine there's some sort of "been there in the past X days" rule. Like I said earlier, all these rules are a bit of a mystery to me. I'm not going anywhere so I'm completely out of the loop.

There's also the matter of Davinson not having been in Brazil, but maybe the places where he has been are red list as well.

I thought I'd got over my anger about the whole South American jaunt shitshow, but I can feel the bile rising anew

Don't want them playing for us ever again. Romero has got some serious front. Need to be cancelling that loan asap.

This would be the team I'm putting out

Gollini
Doherty Tanganga Rodon Davies
Ndombele Winks John
Lucas Kane Gil

With Kane only playing to get more minutes in the tank and Scarlett basically being a pre-planned substitution for him.
Would also probably take Lucas off quite early. Maybe Clarke or Sessegnon or Markanday for him.

This is the toughest game of the group so maybe we have to go a bit strong but it means

Skipp/Dele(who should be 100% dropped)/Hojbjerg/Lloris/Reguilon/Emerson get a rest.
Others such as Kane/Ndombele play parts of the match for fitness aspects.

Hopefully one of Son or Bergwijn is back for Chelsea. Suspect some of those S.American's will also be thrown right in.

People are seriously picking Winks after that game on Saturday?

I'm truly staggered.
It’s probably mostly the “I don’t give a shit about this competition” and “don’t risk anyone any good” group.

I can’t believe that anyone who thinks that we must win on Thursday and/or that he must play on Sunday would want him to play.

Back
Top Bottom