Are the morals of our owners important to you?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's all very well documented, and a matter for public record. I'm sure there's some embellishment by certain parties, but what Lewis has done is very factual, and can't be dismissed by pretending it's some conspiracy theory, no matter how hard you try to do so.

I wouldn't expect it to make BBC news, it's a very wealthy man taking advantage of poor locals in an unfashionable country. It's not the kind of thing people care very much about.
Righto

Maybe send Marcus Rashford over there to do a documentary with his experience?

You my friend are barking up the wrong tree. Try Man City if you want to go on a crusade.

Why would I do that? Everybody on here is happy to take the high-ground when it comes to them, less happy to do so when its our own owners, because its harder to look yourself in the face than it is to point the finger elsewhere.

Joe Lewis is an evil man. He's done a number of evil things, in lots of different countries. His wealth is built on exploiting people, and he has continued to exploit people wherever he can go. The owners of Man City are also evil men, but again, nobody here would deny that.

Why would I do that? Everybody on here is happy to take the high-ground when it comes to them, less happy to do so when its our own owners, because its harder to look yourself in the face than it is to point the finger elsewhere.

Joe Lewis is an evil man. He's done a number of evil things, in lots of different countries. His wealth is built on exploiting people, and he has continued to exploit people wherever he can go. The owners of Man City are also evil men, but again, nobody here would deny that.
Ok so Joe is a cnt. Where do we go from here?

That wouldn't be a bad idea. Marcus has more moral fibre and decency in his pinkie finger than Joe Lewis has in his entire body.
But would Marcus be clever enough to move a temporary bus stop in Hackney to stand just outside his grocer’s shop to increase footfall?

Soros was taking careful note!

Your opinions seem to be based on little more than personal animus.I wonder how many poor children's lives you have improved. If Rashford an opportunist giving away huge percentages of his own wealth the world needs a few more.
I am going to hold and break down this utter ludacris statement of yours. First of all who pays Rashfords living? My ex partner now adopted 3 kids, 2 when we were still togheter. I fought in 3 wars to make the world a better place for kids. So if your opinion is based on your own life, go out yourself and make a difference.

I am finding it amazing that ENIC haters (and i have changed my opinion for the worse about them in recent seasons) are actually trying to compare them with the Saudi regime. I just makes their arguments look ridiculous and petty.

ENIC bad? Agree. As bad as the Saudi regime? Not even in the same ballpark.
I cant stand Enic and want them gone but, your right they are Angel's compared to the Saudis

You only have to look at the unhappiness at United even though they pump fortunes into the squad. Their fans rioting because its not good enough. Our idiot fans such it up despite the fact we're just one attraction now at ENIC Arena London

that just makes United fans entitled cunts. wake up.

I cant stand Enic and want them gone but, your right they are Angel's compared to the Saudis
It's some strong whataboutism. Hell, even Roman is not really comparable.

Roman is a scummy dude and how he got his wealth is highly questionable. But he is not a state upon himself and his wealth does have a theoretical limit.

Roman should obviously be held accountable for what he has done. But he's not a gay killing and women stoning state.

I am going to hold and break down this utter ludacris statement of yours. First of all who pays Rashfords living? My ex partner now adopted 3 kids, 2 when we were still togheter. I fought in 3 wars to make the world a better place for kids. So if your opinion is based on your own life, go out yourself and make a difference.

Stealing this.

Back
Top Bottom