Burnley v. Spurs Wed, Oct 27 19:45 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well yes I don’t know who to direct my frustration at: is it Levy, Paratici, Nuno, the players? Shambolic situation
They’re all partly to blame for me . I don’t really give Paratici a second thought as our previous DoF have been a bit of a joke . Nuno was out of work & I bet he couldn’t believe that levy or whoever called him. The players seem to have lost pride & passion , Kane’s non attempt at a 50-50 ball with Pope sums up the current mentality. Levy , is well Levy, a chancer who believes he’s more than he is. He mistakes his little man syndrome for business savy. Deluded who’s plan isn’t as clever as he thinks it is.

Romero is a rolls royce player with an edge. If we can get another player like him, best centre back pairing in world. Reminds me of vertonghen. Graham roberts as well. What a player.
Agree. We should just find the money to pay for another top centre back.

If not, I will prefer we play Rodon. Already a decent play with better upside than Dier and Sanchez

They’re all partly to blame for me . I don’t really give Paratici a second thought as our previous DoF have been a bit of a joke . Nuno was out of work & I bet he couldn’t believe that levy or whoever called him. The players seem to have lost pride & passion , Kane’s non attempt at a 50-50 ball with Pope sums up the current mentality. Levy , is well Levy, a chancer who believes he’s more than he is. He mistakes his little man syndrome for business savy. Deluded who’s plan isn’t as clever as he thinks it is.
I think you’re right, the whole club is stale, players hanging around with seemingly no interest, managers unable to motivate them. I guess Levy is ultimately to blame but I’m still not sure how much influence Paratici has

Agree. We should just find the money to pay for another top centre back.

If not, I will prefer we play Rodon. Already a decent play with better upside than Dier and Sanchez
Sorry, Romero isn't all that and with the Spurs development plan, he'll probably be a second Sanchez in a season or 2.

Sorry, Romero isn't all that and with the Spurs development plan, he'll probably be a second Sanchez in a season or 2.
He’s got good potential but I must agree that he hasn’t impressed me so far. Steaming out of the back line to chop someone down in midfield and get a yellow seems to be his party trick

Has potential though

He’s got good potential but I must agree that he hasn’t impressed me so far. Steaming out of the back line to chop someone down in midfield and get a yellow seems to be his party trick

Has potential though
Has potential, then look at last night and you can see that perhaps there is a role than Sanchez is perhaps more suited to (siege defender). The thing is, will he go on and fulfil that potential, or instead go the way of so many Spurs players recently and go backwards?

This.
Levy, by chance, found himself holding the best player in the world.
That player was also desperately wanted by a club who were literally being bankrolled by the Spanish govt.
levy got a great price (unsurprisingly) and as a result convinced himself he’s a transfer mastermind. My 12 year old could have done that deal.
It was the worst thing that could happen to him and the cub. We have paid the price ever since.
I admire the way he handles the overall business but he should be nowhere near any football dealings.

Oh and the fact he should not have an office at the training ground is a hill I will die on. Completely undermines the manager. As seen by Rose saying ‘I’m going to tell Daniel’.

Can I just say as well.

Ben Davies.... what's the fucking point?

all he does is slow down the play and pass back to the CB it's fucking infuriating. I think he had one forward pass all night.

Back
Top Bottom