Burnley v. Spurs Wed, Oct 27 19:45 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can I just say as well.

Ben Davies.... what's the fucking point?

all he does is slow down the play and pass back to the CB it's fucking infuriating. I think he had one forward pass all night.
That's what he did at his peak. Back then he at least felt sturdy defensively. But he's a massive liability at th back as well now.

Last edited:
Steven Bergwijn

Cost 27 Million + 8 Million in wages so far
Scored 1 goal last season,
0 this season
No pace
No skill
A winger that doesn’t shoot, pass or cross
Specializes in air shots
Without doubt one of the worst wingers we’ve ever had

Woeful..
And the comedy is I still see several posters asking for him to get a start...

Spider Man Lol GIF

And the comedy is I still see several posters asking for him to get a start...

Spider Man Lol GIF

He started against City and was part of a half decent looking attacking unit.
He got dropped with Kane came back then got injured, so it's a bit tricky for him to score and assist, when he isn't playing or fit.

But that's not to say he hasn't been a disappointment. The chances he's missed are concerning at times.
Then again, he's done no worse than GLC at times who get's into scoring positions and screws it up.

Can I just say as well.

Ben Davies.... what's the fucking point?

all he does is slow down the play and pass back to the CB it's fucking infuriating. I think he had one forward pass all night.
He might well be utterly pointless, but if no one will match a reasonable valuation what are we to do?

Woolwich
Chelsea
Sunderland
Wham
Brentford
Liverpool
Leicester

Only side I can see us beating out of that lot is Sunderland so our chances of winning this aren't exactly promising.
Just seen that the draw for the quarters won't take place until Saturday morning at 10:30am........

And it will be broadcast live.......

Someone somewhere is seriously overestimating the amount of anticipation for this draw........

Just draw it already - could take all of 30 seconds so why do they have to draaaaag it out ffs.

Serious though, what an earth did you expect on a cold, wet and windy Wednesday night in the land that time forgot?
As we got off the coach, I said to my friend that it was lovely to see old-fashioned floodlights at a ground, and one of their supporters said that I would love everything about Burnley! The last time I was at Turf Moor was in the 80s. :)

Back
Top Bottom