Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I suppose he already along with some others are on the list of. “Shit but there’s a player in there somewhere” where as their are others who are just “shit get rid”. Difficulty we have on this forum is agreeing which is which.
That’s the trouble with opinions. Every fucker has one. Twats.

Bar Lloris every single one of our players (bar Skipp because he was out on loan and couldn't inherit the shitness of Tottenham Hotspur) has gone backwards in the last couple of years, not just Lo Celso. Even Kane is starting to play like he's been space Jammed lately. Something tells me that we have been massively mismanaged either through coaching, via lack of strategy or just general apathy of our players or all the above so I think it's pretty pointless singling out players at the moment when the majority of their developments have stalled.

Made that point many times, Bergwijn, Lo Celso, Rodon, Regulion, Hojbjerg all flown backwards at different rates and almost look like ghosts of their former selfs.

We have squad issues no question but it’s not as bad as it has been playing the last 2 years, our tactics, fitness, desire looks close to the worst in the whole league at points. Conte won’t fix that in a few games but half a season and we should see some players improving and recovering a lot.

Lamela II
Missing. No contributions. Plays one decent game every now and then and the fans say "like a new signing"

I'm so glad we have Conte, but I'm so sick of this squad. So many of them are so weak and pathetic. But worse is how some of them seem to have fan clubs.
I do agree but what enthusiasm I do get {a long lost feeling} is backed up by the unwavering belief that some bit part player will step up.

My {figurative} money is on Winks now that Skippy is banned. Either way, Conte will bring the best of of everyone I think.

That is the change we so desperately need.

Surely we can find a system to make this guy tick?

I know we haven't seen it, but for Argentina he's quality? how can be so poor for us?

Stinks of Paulinho.. I'll never forget how excited I was when that lad signed. he had ripped it up on back of a confederations cup and I was like "Fuck me, this is our Lampard but better"

Thought he influenced the game positively when he came on, but it's just never really enough to justify the pricetag. Which is somewhat unfair as players don't set the price .. but at the end of the day little cameos with the odd bit of promise isn't enough for a 40m+ player. Both him and Ndombele have been nowhere even close to justifying the investment.

That corner was so shit too. You could see him wanting to pass it short at first and then hesitating, so you knew the end result was going to be crap. Immediately stuck us on the back foot at a time when we had pressure on, and allowed Everton to see the game out comfortably.

Bar Lloris every single one of our players (bar Skipp because he was out on loan and couldn't inherit the shitness of Tottenham Hotspur) has gone backwards in the last couple of years, not just Lo Celso. Even Kane is starting to play like he's been space Jammed lately. Something tells me that we have been massively mismanaged either through coaching, via lack of strategy or just general apathy of our players or all the above so I think it's pretty pointless singling out players at the moment when the majority of their developments have stalled.
I was saying weeks into Mourinho we were the poorest coached spurs team i could recall. Its been two and a half years in the making. It can not be fixed overnight. That Locelso corner sums it up wow just wtf is he attempting to do?

I was saying weeks into Mourinho we were the poorest coached spurs team i could recall. Its been two and a half years in the making. It can not be fixed overnight. That Locelso corner sums it up wow just wtf is he attempting to do?

Since around this time 2019 or players have been coached by Jose, Mason and Nuno, it's no wonder their standards have dropped massively.

Son is the only player in our squad who can take a decent corner kick. This is something else that Conte needs to work on. That shite delivery from Gio basically ended the game for us as we got stuck in our half for the rest of added time.
it was a poor corner, but did you see how windy it was. he was so preoccupied with keeping it low that he made a bit of a hash of it. I wouldn't read too much into it

Back
Top Bottom