Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United; Sunday 21st November 2021; 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's always some, if Ndombele starts I won't be fucking moaning about it, I'll think he's done enough in training to make an impression on the manager and deserves it.

If he doesn't start and say Winks does, it'll be a Mason-powered sleeper cell conspiracy theory like the cup final I thought he didn't deserve to start after the Southampton game.

In fact I have a sneaking suspicion that every single player Sammy mentioned as wanting out apart from maybe Dele will start (and he might even too), he had quite a new manager bounce under Mourinho for while and can run for 90 minutes.
Why start Winks? He passes the ball left then want s it back, he passes the ball right and asks for it back then passes the ball behind him.
No progress forward whatsoever and an absolutely bloody useless waste of space.

Why start Winks? He passes the ball left then want s it back, he passes the ball right and asks for it back then passes the ball behind him.
He's a midfielder and we're short. My point is stop moaning about the players who have all got a clean slate under the manager. What you, I or anyone else except Antonio Conte thinks doesn't fucking matter, does it?

So save your moaning about Harry fucking Winks until at least after the game, if he even plays (badly).

Announcement from Sky Sports
Due to the Major piece of News at MU we are cancelling any talk about the build up to the Spurs match and instead will get our experts to discuss the past and future of Management at MU.

You have been warned. Do not bother to turn on until KO.
I was pleasantly surprised that we were the main topic of conversation right up until kick off of the City game.

Leeds was the first team I ever saw us play live. Finished 1-1. Deane scored for Leeds and Anderson equalised for us. I think Barmby got stretchered off.

Their fans were cunts. I remember my dad being pretty protective of me and a mate. We’d travelled down from Pembrokeshire on a spurs supporters bus and sang the whole way down and back!

Lots of good midfielders do this. Winks has been poor for a while now, and I do think his mobility isn't what it was, but he's well capable of playing his part in a well-drilled team, which he haven't been for years now.

Dog Smile GIF

He's a midfielder and we're short. My point is stop moaning about the players who have all got a clean slate under the manager. What you, I or anyone else except Antonio Conte thinks doesn't fucking matter, does it?

So save your moaning about Harry fucking Winks until at least after the game, if he even plays (badly).
It doesn’t make you a hard man using the F word so if you reply to me in the future address me as I you.
We are all supporters so a wee bit of respect between us goes a long way.

Back
Top Bottom