Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United; Sunday 21st November 2021; 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was a teen through the 90s barely had any experience of Leeds until they did a Leeds early 00s then fucked off for 20 years again

Personally feels all a bit hip to despise Leeds, coming from London
The worst trouble I ever saw outside WHL was Boro, didn’t spawn a lifelong hatred of them though

But I forgot you’re pwoper nawtee

I had a few. ‘interesting’ visits to Elland Road in the 70s

They had quite a decent firm then but so did we but both sides kept it to their own kind
No kiddies or ordinary fans etc

Not any more I don’t.

I love the notion that “going to games” makes you something.

Get on bus
Get off bus
Go in stadium

Well done, you just did what some tourists and chav cunts also managed to do.

So what? Not everyone in a stadium is a pinnacle of great support. Some are just cunts.

:mourglasses:
You missed out ‘Get pissed’ and most importantly
‘Get a half in half scarf’

Really nawty!

Have a feeling we'll look much more fluid than the games v Everton and beforehand.

Lloris
Dier - Sanchez - Davies
Emerson - Hojbjerg - Ndombele - Reguilon
Dele
Son - Kane

2-0 Tottenham.
I can’t see Conte risking Dele

Whoever plays in either side of the middle CB in the back 3 needs to be comfortable bringing the ball out. This instantly rules out Sanchez, and I'm not convinced by Tanganga.

So it's got to be Rodon or moving Dier across and playing Sanchez in the middle. I've gone for Sanchez because that back line is sorely missing recovery speed. I've noticed a higher back line since Antonio has been in charge. Lloris gonna have to go back to being sweeper keeper.

Lloris
Emerson Dier Sanchez Davies Reguilon
Hojbjerg Winks
Ndombele
Kane Son

On paper that doesn't really inspire me much. Let's hope Antonio has worked on some patterns of play.

Interested to see the selection today, the big questions at RCB, CM and the third attacking player.

Would like to see Bergwijn get a run, he was very impressive throughout the 90mins vs Norway, but I think we're more likely to see those who were on the training pitch over the last fortnight.

Nahhh. It's not 'hip' to despise Leeds. Quite the opposite. That's the problem - they've been everybody's darlings for the past 12 months, when older people know Leeds and their fans to be the historic, ultimate definition of nasty, dirty cheating scum.
I'm finding it very hard to dislike the current team, but, conflicted as I am, I'll continue to make a massive effort, on behalf of those who went before. Scum in an angel costume.
Just realised I've somehow got tickets right next to their disgusting fans tonight, so I'll do my bit for the team.

My message to all Spurs fans - IT'S ALRIGHT TO HATE LEEDS - THEY ARE SCUM.

We need to shut them up with several goals.
I just find them insignificant and their firm about as relevant as the ICF today

Palace get on my nerves more than Leeds but both are just like a couple of little ants in my opinion. Don’t care

I just find them insignificant and their firm about as relevant as the ICF today

Palace get on my nerves more than Leeds but both are just like a couple of little ants in my opinion. Don’t care
They bring back memories of the 70s

I always wore a Crombie to games

A ‘I hate Leeds ‘ badge on one lapel and a ‘Heath Out’ on the other

Great fun 🤩

Back
Top Bottom