Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United; Sunday 21st November 2021; 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's always some, if Ndombele starts I won't be fucking moaning about it, I'll think he's done enough in training to make an impression on the manager and deserves it.

If he doesn't start and say Winks does, it'll be a Mason-powered sleeper cell conspiracy theory like the cup final I thought he didn't deserve to start after the Southampton game.

In fact I have a sneaking suspicion that every single player Sammy mentioned as wanting out apart from maybe Dele will start (and he might even too), he had quite a new manager bounce under Mourinho for while and can run for 90 minutes.

Announcement from Sky Sports
Due to the Major piece of News at MU we are cancelling any talk about the build up to the Spurs match and instead will get our experts to discuss the past and future of Management at MU.

You have been warned. Do not bother to turn on until KO.

As far as the match is concerned, I do not get excited at the opportunity to go 7th.

However neutral pundits would mark any team in 10th at home to a team 4th from bottom at this stage of the season as a Home banker and that's what it should be. It will not be easy as our team is not good enough for any match to be easy but hopefully we will get a win.

Of the team that started the last match 9 are available and only Davies is at risk of being dropped but I expect him to remain. I would prefer Tanganga at RCB but his selection will be determined by how well he has trained during the past 2 weeks and the view of the nutritionists. Sanchez has been away and not been under so much scrutiny. Unless Conte is playing games, Dele is not in the frame to replace Skipp. Ndombele would be my choice but again his selection will be down to Conte and the nutritionists views and I think he will miss out leaving Winks playing.

There's always some, if Ndombele starts I won't be fucking moaning about it, I'll think he's done enough in training to make an impression on the manager and deserves it.

If he doesn't start and say Winks does, it'll be a Mason-powered sleeper cell conspiracy theory like the cup final I thought he didn't deserve to start after the Southampton game.

In fact I have a sneaking suspicion that every single player Sammy mentioned as wanting out apart from maybe Dele will start (and he might even too), he had quite a new manager bounce under Mourinho for while and can run for 90 minutes.
I’m sure TFC have read your wishes & will comply to them

Think we are going to absolute smash these Yorkshire tea bastards and this is the first time this season I have been positive about Spurs. I think we will slowly see the Conte affect in the coming weeks.

3-1 win and a Harry goal incoming. Inject it in my veins. All aboard the Conte Express.

Excited Pumped Up GIF by NBA

Back
Top Bottom