Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United; Sunday 21st November 2021; 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A win tomorrow and one point off 5th!!

d490e95a91592585f876ad5ebc98f2a8.gif

Leeds are having a really poor season. Real case of second season syndrome after going so well last year after promotion. We really are in a bad way if we don’t win this one.

I was a teen through the 90s barely had any experience of Leeds until they did a Leeds early 00s then fucked off for 20 years again

Personally feels all a bit hip to despise Leeds, coming from London
The worst trouble I ever saw outside WHL was Boro, didn’t spawn a lifelong hatred of them though

But I forgot you’re pwoper nawtee
Nahhh. It's not 'hip' to despise Leeds. Quite the opposite. That's the problem - they've been everybody's darlings for the past 12 months, when older people know Leeds and their fans to be the historic, ultimate definition of nasty, dirty cheating scum.
I'm finding it very hard to dislike the current team, but, conflicted as I am, I'll continue to make a massive effort, on behalf of those who went before. Scum in an angel costume.
Just realised I've somehow got tickets right next to their disgusting fans tonight, so I'll do my bit for the team.

My message to all Spurs fans - IT'S ALRIGHT TO HATE LEEDS - THEY ARE SCUM.

We need to shut them up with several goals.

I'm sure Tony has already said it's going to be Hobby plus one of Winky or Tanguy.
I think we’d be made to play a 352
Not having skipp means we’d have to play Winks, playing winks means we’d need a creative outlet. He sure knows he can’t trust a PEH Tangy midfield 2 there has to be someone extra.
Maybe Son Kane uptop

My Lad just called me to say he isn't feeling well, so has listed his seat (South stand middle) if anyone is looking. Out and about at the moment, so can't see what general seat availability is like, but I guess there are a few already listed.

Leeds have been poor this season but at some point it will turn for them. Hopefully not today. One thing they always bring is a lot of energy so we will need to match that and then let our extra bit of quality count.

Fifa has spoken , fairly comfortable 3-0 win . I tried to play the team that Conte has at his disposal . Dele started and did little apart from get a victory royale in Fortnite. Tanguy opened the scoring after a howler by their keeper. Son quickly added a second & it was 3-0 with Mountain-Wine slotting home after a great countering the 68th min .

Winks changed the game by coming on in the 80th min & we couldn’t get out of our own half.

Back
Top Bottom