Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United; Sunday 21st November 2021; 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was a teen through the 90s barely had any experience of Leeds until they did a Leeds early 00s then fucked off for 20 years again

Personally feels all a bit hip to despise Leeds, coming from London
The worst trouble I ever saw outside WHL was Boro, didn’t spawn a lifelong hatred of them though

But I forgot you’re pwoper nawtee
Shut up you fucking nought or I’ll open you right up.

Ponce

Was it the 4-0 we handed out at the Lane?
They didn't take it too well I remember. They took a beating back at Kings X as well.
There was a lot of kids and non footie fans getting abuse from them that evening as well. Deserved everything they got.
Absolute Scum.

I think it was a nil nil bore. Very early 90s so quite hazy, we just found ourselves in the middle of it going off on the high road. My old fella took a couple of licks trying to drag me out of the melee. I can’t have been more than 13/14 at the time.

I do mean it. We’ll never meet though…

CAUSE YOU NEVER GO TO GAMES
Not any more I don’t.

I love the notion that “going to games” makes you something.

Get on bus
Get off bus
Go in stadium

Well done, you just did what some tourists and chav cunts also managed to do.

So what? Not everyone in a stadium is a pinnacle of great support. Some are just cunts.

:mourglasses:

Not any more I don’t.

I love the notion that “going to games” makes you something.

Get on bus
Get off bus
Go in stadium

Well done, you just did what some tourists and chav cunts also managed to do.

So what? Not everyone in a stadium is a pinnacle of great support. Some are just cunts.

:mourglasses:

Bullshit Sammy.

Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante , has a parking spot next to Levy at the ground , since he took over TFC.

:pochsmirk:

Last edited:
I've just noticed there are only 2 teams with a worse goal difference than us. Norwich and Newcastle.
Need to start putting that right with a convincing scoreline tomorrow.

Gotta be at least 3-0. UTS

I've just noticed there are only 2 teams with a worse goal difference than us. Norwich and Newcastle.

Yep, that poor run of 3-0 loses hurt us big time.
Need to start banging a few in.

Just beat Leeds 3-0 on Champ Man.

Kane, Son and Tielemans, who I only signed after making myself manager of Leicester after they kept rejecting my bids. Even let Lo Celso miss a penalty after taking Kane off. Piece of piss.

Over to you, Antonio. Follow that.

Woolwich are trying hard to get level with us - put on a great show tonight, but not quite San Marino standard.

Back
Top Bottom