Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United; Sunday 21st November 2021; 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was looking at our next 4 games - all very winnable and 3 at home. We need to turn a bloody corner starting tomorrow and be looking to get 10 points out of the next 4.

Me and mates travelling down tomorrow

Driving Road Trip GIF by The Wiggles
A red car!!
Uh Oh No GIF by FoilArmsandHog

I'm honestly very worried about this game. They're no pushover - and Minnie The Jinx will be there with me. Never a good omen.

My only hope is that we make as much noise as we did during the Vitesse game. That atmosphere was helpful.

I'm already envisioning a dismal trudge back to the station.

If you know, the secret, you know this is a magnet 🧲 of negative potential you are swinging around with your cyber pen!

We’ll win 3-1

Expunge your negative thoughts!

I have a special hatred for Leeds the first match I ever got caught up in trouble with my old man. Early 90s. Nasty fucking bunch.

I hope we bum them into next week
Was it the 4-0 we handed out at the Lane?
They didn't take it too well I remember. They took a beating back at Kings X as well.
There was a lot of kids and non footie fans getting abuse from them that evening as well. Deserved everything they got.
Absolute Scum.

In the absence of Skipp, I would move Lucas back into the midfield. He can drive thru the middle of the pitch very well, just not into final third. Energetic on defense too.
Trouble is, he dribbles nicely then he loses the ball. Just like what Conte was saying about Tanguy. We really need a reliable midfield provider - and that's what I hope Skippy's becoming. As for tomorrow... God knows.

Trouble is, he dribbles nicely then he loses the ball. Just like what Conte was saying about Tanguy. We really need a reliable midfield provider - and that's what I hope Skippy's becoming. As for tomorrow... God knows.
I'm sure Tony has already said it's going to be Hobby plus one of Winky or Tanguy.

I have a special hatred for Leeds the first match I ever got caught up in trouble with my old man. Early 90s. Nasty fucking bunch.

I hope we bum them into next week
I was a teen through the 90s barely had any experience of Leeds until they did a Leeds early 00s then fucked off for 20 years again

Personally feels all a bit hip to despise Leeds, coming from London
The worst trouble I ever saw outside WHL was Boro, didn’t spawn a lifelong hatred of them though

But I forgot you’re pwoper nawtee

Back
Top Bottom