Europa Conference - Mura (A) 25th November 17:45KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When I woke up this morning I realised we had actually lost this game and it wasn't just a nightmare. FFS!

Anyone else wake up still pissed off with 3/4 of our squad?

Again, this bunch of players have me feeling pretty meh after an embarrassing defeat. I should be angry but I’m not. I expect this from them. How any self respecting professional can put in performances like they do, I just don’t get it. It’s the equivalent of, in my work, if my team produced a basic spreadsheet that didn’t add up properly, or numbers were missing, or people kept pressing the wrong keys on a keyboard. Like actors forgetting their lines, or doctors amputating the wrong limb, or an engineer building a road when they’re supposed to build a railway, this Spurs squad are just disgusting in their lack of basic professional effort and application. Who could be this shit in their job and not face multiple disciplinaries and the sack? I just want us to move on from the Kane, Dele etc era. It’s gone. It needs to go. We need a proper refresh and restart.

Right, I am angry now.

:wansum:

Same can be said for the fans.

How anyone can say they think this competition is shit and a waste of time, beggars belief.

We don't have the right to say that when we are struggling to get out the group.

We have no right to write off this competition and say concentrate on the league to get EL or CL. We aren't good enough for that.

Our supposed best team got mullered 0-3 to a shit united team that lost 4-1 to Watford. We made heavy weather of a reserve Leeds side. Added to today's defeat.

Get off your high horse...
Spot on, we need to win something, anything, to stop the rot then kick on

Is this the most embarrassing result in our history ?
It probably is. Sadly, I remember the glories of losing 6-1 at Bolton and a similar score at Sheff Utd in the 90s. But Mura are the most proverbial bunch of goat farmers and street sweepers. I bet Dele’s wages in one month are more than their entire squad for a year. Absolutely disgusting performance.

This post however is a big shout out to the 200 odd nutters that travelled to support the team in the arse end of nowhere.

Fair play. I'm glad Conte mentioned them in the post match interview.

The performance from some players doesn't deserve the loyalty that the fans show.

I wonder if those fans have permission to boo that performance. Or is it still too early???
I take my hat off to each and everyone of those dedicated fans they deserve better

Again, this bunch of players have me feeling pretty meh after an embarrassing defeat. I should be angry but I’m not. I expect this from them. How any self respecting professional can put in performances like they do, I just don’t get it. It’s the equivalent of, in my work, if my team produced a basic spreadsheet that didn’t add up properly, or numbers were missing, or people kept pressing the wrong keys on a keyboard. Like actors forgetting their lines, or doctors amputating the wrong limb, or an engineer building a road when they’re supposed to build a railway, this Spurs squad are just disgusting in their lack of basic professional effort and application. Who could be this shit in their job and not face multiple disciplinaries and the sack? I just want us to move on from the Kane, Dele etc era. It’s gone. It needs to go. We need a proper refresh and restart.

Right, I am angry now.

:wansum:
Thats the problem. The fans are angry, conte is angry. Is levy angry enough to spend?? The players definitely arent angry they couldnt give a fuck

This is all still Levy’s fault- only so much Conte can do with a squad broken like this. 3 seasons of total mismanagement. Effing embarrassing.

The players should be fuming right now. We are an utter laughing stock right now.

Its become quite disheartening cheering for a team run by Levy.

Thats the problem. The fans are angry, conte is angry. Is levy angry enough to spend?? The players definitely arent angry they couldnt give a fuck

If Levy watched last night and didn't realise that we need to spend money in January, then he needs to be ousted right now, and made to walk naked all across London whilst being whipped by Conte whilst everyone shouts 'Shame'.

If I was Conte, the first conversation I would have had with Levy after that game would've been...MONEY....NOW.

Nothing in terms of silverware pretty much

You know , those things that playing football is all about
Sure but if you think finishing above the relegation zone under Gerry Francis is the same as pushing Chelsea to the title or getting to the CL final cause "no trophy" then I can't help you.

Back
Top Bottom