Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, but it does limit spread as the virus doesn't get a grip.

I read somewhere that the reason Omicron is so transmissible is because it grows 70% faster than Delta in the airways but is less severe because it doesn't grow on lung tissue.
Not really. My wife was double jabbed when the cow brought it into our house on a Tuesday. By Friday I had it.
Vaccines just stop people getting ill because they're immune to the effects, not shielded from catching it.
We both felt shitty but by no means incapacitated or anything serious.

them missing VVD and Fabinho would be a nice equalizer.

Conte said Reguilon is not quite at 100% yet after the Norwich ankle injury but might still play (to be assessed tomo)

Just hope this one goes ahead, one of our toughest games (with City away) but if we could fight for ojur lives and get a draw we've done well.

I absolutely hate them, but they're bloody good.

I tested positive yesterday but feel ok other than a cold…. I’m still going as long as it’s not postponed
troll level

max fleischer levels GIF

Back
Top Bottom