Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2 days is a long time for an Argentinian footballer...

giphy.gif

Yeah, anyone who thinks this guy actually gives a fuck about this club is kidding themselves. Yeah he can't help injuries but his passion and performances for the NT are completely different, and he always appears to be suddenly fit and available whenever he can pull on an Argentina shirt.

I don't mind players being passionate about their NT, I don't even mind if they're country over club, but I do mind when the club is just a blatant sideshow. We're practically just a training centre for GLC to get fit and ready for his Argentina appearances.
He's not going to stay in that Argentina shirt without finding some club form.

The rumored loan back to Betis makes some sense for all parties.

In the PL he has 1 goal and 3 assist in 3 season now. Ndombele has 6 goals and 5 assists.
Exactly. Oh and they should both be flogged for this level non achievement. Have a look at their respective social media it is clear that Tanguy does have a relationship/affection with the men around him. Uninterested as he is in actually playing the other one apart from Romero looks like he'd struggle to pick his teammates out of a line up.

Back
Top Bottom