LEICESTER CITY VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY 2022 | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Footballers are funny beasts. Tielemans looks like a classic player running down his contract. Reminds me of the head space Eriksen lived in for the last year at us. I'd still have him ahead of PEH Le celso or N'dombele or Winks. I wonder if there's any outside chance of getting Traore before Sunday.

Without wanting to be a drag on an epic result, yes that last pass was good but fuck he was awful at times. At fault for the 2nd goal. He’s supposed to be the enforcer but doesn’t get a foot in and can’t control a ball. When he ran it out of play in the first half it was comical. Behind Winks and Skipp for me
Oh
shut-up-you-tart.jpg

Just enjoy the evening ffs!!

Without wanting to be a drag on an epic result, yes that last pass was good but fuck he was awful at times. At fault for the 2nd goal. He’s supposed to be the enforcer but doesn’t get a foot in and can’t control a ball. When he ran it out of play in the first half it was comical. Behind Winks and Skipp for me
get-out-leave.gif

From bbc

94:52 - Tottenham have beaten Leicester despite trailing after 94 minutes and 52 seconds, overtaking Manchester City 3-2 QPR in May 2012 (91:14) as the latest a team has been losing but gone on to win in a Premier League match. Incredible

Doubt that will ever be beaten!

Ajax,
Lennon, klinsmann against Liverpool,
Bale, dier, son, stalteri vs West Ham ha ha.
Trying to think of the best ones further back in time?

Well that was a lively first half. So obvious that we are so much better in the 352, than 343, even with Skipp, Hojbjerg and Winks.

Skipp has been a right busy cunt. Very good half. In fact every single player has put a decent shift in.

I’m not one of Moura’s biggest fans, and he fucked up a couple of great moves that half, but he’s given the team dynamic more than Son has been lately in terms of work without the ball, movement and getting on the ball.

Very unlucky to be drawing at ht.
Bored To Death Yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

If I was Lewis and I had any interest in the club I owned I'd throw my wallet at Levy and get him to bring in the players Conte wants this window.

With a bit of extra quality we wouldn't be in this position, and it's clear as day that Conte would get us top 4.
For the love of god, it’s there for the taking!!!
🙏

Footballers are funny beasts. Tielemans looks like a classic player running down his contract. Reminds me of the head space Eriksen lived in for the last year at us. I'd still have him ahead of PEH Le celso or N'dombele or Winks. I wonder if there's any outside chance of getting Traore before Sunday.
He'd need to be signed by midday (?) Friday to be eligible, right?

I could actually see it happening.

Back
Top Bottom