Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe we were never really that good, we just took advantage of the years where other clubs were in transition or decline.
Basically the overall quality in the league between 15-17 made us look and feel like superstars, when it was basically other teams playing at low levels.
defo truth to that but we was also a lot better. we had our best ever defence and a far stronger midfield. now we got donkeys at the back and a soft as shit midfield

Well in May 2019 we finished 1 point behind Chelsea. What does that say…….

Daniel Levy May 2021.

“Since we lost the Champions League Final in June, 2019, we have invested in excess of £250m in new players. Everyone had high hopes with the squad we had assembled.”

daniel-levy-tottenham-hotspur-1571250556-26616.jpg
I'm not sure of your point ?

We did spend in excess of £250m on players.
As Conte rightly pointed out, they were shite.
Hence why we are so far behind.

Plus I don't think choosing to focus on a single year is really comparing like with like.

Well in May 2019 we finished 1 point behind Chelsea. What does that say…….

Daniel Levy May 2021.

“Since we lost the Champions League Final in June, 2019, we have invested in excess of £250m in new players. Everyone had high hopes with the squad we had assembled.”

daniel-levy-tottenham-hotspur-1571250556-26616.jpg

Since May 2019 we have flushed a quite frankly shocking amount of money down the toilet.

Multiple year STs, Habit, retain loyalty points for finals etc, etc. Its getting to the point where they are given away or 20/30 quid under facey on twitter. The exchange only works if the demand is there.

I think we will see swathes jack it in next year.
Completely agree - I just don’t see why anyone would lump up 1500 when you can pick and choose as you please. I get that there diehards but I can see over 50% not renewing

If the bald cunt dwarf maintains his current minimal spend strategy, the club is dead this summer. He has to sort naming rights (and spend the lot now) and he needs to bring in investment of c.300m minimum on top… either sell a stake or get Joe to invest. Do something you runt

Completely agree - I just don’t see why anyone would lump up 1500 when you can pick and choose as you please. I get that there diehards but I can see over 50% not renewing

Problem is these are die hards, going for decades. General reasons:
  • New stadium is crap
  • Different demographic of people around them
  • football is terrible
  • No end in sight to Levy
  • Same old problems repeating themselves on the field
The multiple year STs will be a massive factor, when they go its going to make Man City look full.

Problem is these are die hards, going for decades. General reasons:
  • New stadium is crap
  • Different demographic of people around them
  • football is terrible
  • No end in sight to Levy
  • Same old problems repeating themselves on the field
The multiple year STs will be a massive factor, when they go its going to make Man City look full.
Who has a multi year st? I thought that was just exec boxes (I would be renegotiating if I owned one)

If the bald cunt dwarf maintains his current minimal spend strategy, the club is dead this summer. He has to sort naming rights (and spend the lot now) and he needs to bring in investment of c.300m minimum on top… either sell a stake or get Joe to invest. Do something you runt

Or come clean to the supporters.

- Reconsider the "ambition" and publically do so
- Rebrand the club for development
- Lower ticket prices accordingly
- embrace our local heritage

not gonna happen, season ticket renewals will drop, he wont care. He'll be looking at the targets to see if we are close to hitting them, if we are he'll give less than two fucks.

He really doesn't care who is sitting in seats.

not gonna happen, season ticket renewals will drop, he wont care. He'll be looking at the targets to see if we are close to hitting them, if we are he'll give less than two fucks.

He really doesn't care who is sitting in seats.
I don’t think we will be close to hitting targets

I estimate > 50% months won’t renew

I don’t think we will be close to hitting targets

I estimate > 50% months won’t renew
I wouldn't disagree. That being said they are likely to still sell most tickets to popular games. They seem easy to come by at the moment, would make sense for some to just buy the individual games they can make, less hassle having to sell those you can't.

Like I say, he wont care who sits in seats and where the money is coming from.

I do think a wedge of people will questions their commitment and the value at the end of the season, what with everything else going on...

Back
Top Bottom