Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does being realistic make a person an enic fan? I think it does in a lot of people's eyes and lots of the nutters on twitter who purport to be spurs fans but want us to fail so Levy leaves.
Lol. No one wants us to fail. Does this look like fun to you? Football is meant to be escapism, no one wants to be negative about their club, but after the past few years I don’t understand how people can still support ENIC after the complete and utter decline that’s happened here. What will it take some of you lot to wake up and realise this shit starts at the the top?

The squad has been allowed to stagnate and regress whilst many of the attempts at changing that have failed; how many signings since 2019 can you say have been genuine successes? No one expects every transfer to work but when they do pull their wallet out, our recent record right now stinks. The club has all these claims of ambition but we haven’t looked this far off it since like 2014. What you call ‘being realistic’ is closer to delusion. Plain and simple.

He has to reprice ST’s… I’m expecting a cut of c.40%
it’s funny we ridicule Woolwich for Arteta with “ trust the process “ . Arteta has won a bigger trophy for Woolwich in 1/7th of the time ENIC have been in charge . I’m no Arteta flag waiver obviously but wondering how our ENIC apologists see the Levy process going , should we still trust the process ? 😡

it’s funny we ridicule Woolwich for Arteta with “ trust the process “ . Arteta has won a bigger trophy for Woolwich in 1/7th of the time ENIC have been in charge . I’m no Arteta flag waiver obviously but wondering how our ENIC apologists see the Levy process going , should we still trust the process ?
There is no process here, surely even Airfix and the Outsider dont try and say we have a plan

it’s funny we ridicule Woolwich for Arteta with “ trust the process “ . Arteta has won a bigger trophy for Woolwich in 1/7th of the time ENIC have been in charge . I’m no Arteta flag waiver obviously but wondering how our ENIC apologists see the Levy process going , should we still trust the process ? 😡

Whilst I agree, I'll tolerate no compliments towards Artwanker and the scum here or anywhere.

Not sure where this idea of the ground being populated by tourists has come from - yesterdays crowd was mostly people who really cared, if anything too much as the players knew how upset everyone was from the 1st minute.

There are very few people that support ENIC these days. Negligible. But anyone that thinks constantly whining on social media will get them to sell up is deluded.

When several ENIC out groups tried to organise a protest on transfer deadline day the number of protestors reached a maximum of around 100.

There have been posters on here digging out ST holders for not being more vociferous at matches and blaming them for ENIC still being our owners.

Basically a bunch of don't do as I do (sit on my arse and watch TV) but do as I say merchants.

I wait with bated breath to see all of them at the next ENIC out event.

I presume the tourist supporter spends a lot more on match day so only when they drop off will the figures take a noticeable hit .Levy will proberly insist on any new signing been from a country so they will fill the shortfall .

Lol. No one wants us to fail. Does this look like fun to you? Football is meant to be escapism, no one wants to be negative about their club, but after the past few years I don’t understand how people can still support ENIC after the complete and utter decline that’s happened here. What will it take some of you lot to wake up and realise this shit starts at the the top?

The squad has been allowed to stagnate and regress whilst many of the attempts at changing that have failed; how many signings since 2019 can you say have been genuine successes? No one expects every transfer to work but when they do pull their wallet out, our recent record right now stinks. The club has all these claims of ambition but we haven’t looked this far off it since like 2014. What you call ‘being realistic’ is closer to delusion. Plain and simple.

Thanks for proving my point. It’s pretty obvious I support the team and not the owners because of how they have mismanaged they club yet you associate me with being a supporter of them because I’m not screaming Enic out from my messages. Yet just because I am realistic and can understand the wider parameters of running a football club, you suppose I support their running of the club in recent times. It is quite laughable. If you’re really mad at them, get out there and get people mobilised against their ownership.

Last edited:
I've heard loads of stuff levelled at Levy and Enic - but you've lost the plot if you think they want fans to not go to matches, regardless of whether someone else has taken their place.
Of course they want fans to go to games , they just don’t care if their customers as they see us are happy. It would be nice if we were but clearly a long way down their priority list

There are very few people that support ENIC these days. Negligible. But anyone that thinks constantly whining on social media will get them to sell up is deluded.

When several ENIC out groups tried to organise a protest on transfer deadline day the number of protestors reached a maximum of around 100.

There have been posters on here digging out ST holders for not being more vociferous at matches and blaming them for ENIC still being our owners.

Basically a bunch of don't do as I do (sit on my arse and watch TV) but do as I say merchants.

I wait with bated breath to see all of them at the next ENIC out event.

You are not wrong, but protest has no effect. 100 or 10.000 participants.

Short of a communist UK takeover or a buyer, ENIC owns the club. There is nothing supporters can do, match day attending or not.

Also just see this toxic forum on the subject. Ridiculed if they participate in protests. Ridiculed if they come for the game but don't participate. Ridiculed if they don't do either.

This is the state of affairs.

We are customers. Not supporters. Don't delude yourselves otherwise.

I have no tools against ENIC. Other than voicing my opinion publicly, and deciding to separate myself as a supporter from being a customer by simply not paying money to ENIC.

It took years to get rid of Ashley at Newcastle… and he got them relegated (as opposed to missing the top four) and didn’t have a tourist destination venue good for thousands of ticket sales.

Truth is that ENIC will sell when they’re good and ready.

It took years to get rid of Ashley at Newcastle… and he got them relegated (as opposed to missing the top four) and didn’t have a tourist destination venue good for thousands of ticket sales.

They'll sell if I offer them sight of my gutting knife.

And he wanted 300M as opposed to x10 that amount (3BN!!)

Back
Top Bottom