Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hate the chavs but realistically, they’re getting Top 4 anyway. I hope they absolutely batter Woolwich tonight. If that could be followed by a 0-0 on the weekend to United, that’d be great.

No doubt we’re going to keep finding banana skins to slip on so the more points Woolwich drop, the better.

Woolwich are half the side they are when players like Tierney and Partey are out, so I'm going back the pricks in blue to beat the cunts in red.

Several massive injuries for both teams would be good though.

Woolwich are half the side they are when players like Tierney and Partey are out, so I'm going back the pricks in blue to beat the cunts in red.

Several massive injuries for both teams would be good though.
Stop it! Karma is a female dog that will come and bite us - already did with Matt and Skippy - we don't need any more thank you very much!
Cartoon No GIF by GGKT

Stop it! Karma is a female dog that will come and bite us - already did with Matt and Skippy - we don't need any more thank you very much!
Cartoon No GIF by GGKT

I mean season ending, rather than career ending. I feel that is justifiable - not like there's a ton of games left.

But I'll take the blame if any negative injury-related Karma bites spurs on the ass.

They’re getting an absolute pounding tonight. Can feel it in me waters.

Having to play Cedric, Tavares and Lokonga is some serious self sabotage against a team like Chelsea. Blue scum are abhorrent, but they are still a bloody good side.

Last edited:
I'm nervous about Chelsea in this fixture. I am hoping that getting smashed 4 1 by Brentford in their last home game will give them enough motivation to try harder tonight.

Plus if they lose and we beat Brentford on saturday then the gap to them is only 2 points before they play west ham sunday. I think they'd rather avoid that pressure so will try tonight.

What's funny is that this guy hasn't played since January 1st and since he's in training scum fans want him right into the starting XI.

It's like they forget last season when they rushed their "world class" Partey boy back from injury against us and he immediately hurt himself again and was out even longer.

I think the basement mob have been promoted to scum PR team.
the whole club becoming becoming a mirror image of AFTV.
”oh, I never wanted to play for Spurs and choose Woolwich”. You ain’t fucking good enough , ..king donuts.

They did well. Chelsea were shit.

It’s in our hands though, if we win all our games then we finish Top 4. Liverpool aside, we have absolutely zero excuses if we fall short.

And that result won’t matter if we beat Woolwich.

They did well. Chelsea were shit.

It’s in our hands though, if we win all our games then we finish Top 4. Liverpool aside, we have absolutely zero excuses if we fall short.

And that result won’t matter if we beat Woolwich.

100%.

The one problem we have is the Liverpool game, so we need Woolwich to lose again soon, but you just never know.

I’m certain it will go down to the last kick of the last games of the season, so we just need to stay in the conversation until then. Things will change wildly before then, we will slip out of fourth at some point and so will they. We just need to take care of ourselves, I guess that’s what worries everyone!

They're better than us - we just have to suck it up. They're building for the long term and have got rid of the bad apples.

We've got players who don't want to be here and are no spring chickens (hello Kane).

Depressing as hell, it's the same old shit every year.

Back
Top Bottom