Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Viera will be a guarantee for the goons and he might, just might be what they’re looking for only issue he will still have to work with the owners/board same as anybody else
Hard to evaluate whether he can take a team able to compete with the very best. That said I think he's done a great job at Palace, totally transformed them from old cloggers to a team that can play a bit, competent in attack and defence.

Would like to see what he can do next season, whether he builds further on this team, there's still a long way to go with them but he's moved the needle for sure.

thinktank thinktank

I know you like this dude, he's a bit of a troll but he's spot on - Woolwich fans hate him because he speaks the truth, it's actually amazing to listen to :D

It's funny because it's Woolwich but I don't see the insight that you guys seem to find in him. He seems a small man with a complete fish supper on both his shoulders. He has little humour, and monotonous line in calling other people thick, whilst not exactly coming across like Bertrand Russell himself. He also seems very certain about what he doesn't like, but scant on what to do to fix things. He's a man for our age, in that he rightly despises the X factorfication of fan culture whilst craving exactly that.

It's funny because it's Woolwich but I don't see the insight that you guys seem to find in him. He seems a small man with a complete fish supper on both his shoulders. He has little humour, and monotonous line in calling other people thick, whilst not exactly coming across like Bertrand Russell himself. He also seems very certain about what he doesn't like, but scant on what to do to fix things. He's a man for our age, in that he rightly despises the X factorfication of fan culture whilst craving exactly that.

I don't think people like him because of the way he says things but everything he said about them is right. He obviosuly says things for clicks and engagement and goes to the extreme so he can get clipped up purely for monetisation but his deep underlying message of Woolwich being PR merchants and the fans accepting mediocrity is correct.

Hard to evaluate whether he can take a team able to compete with the very best. That said I think he's done a great job at Palace, totally transformed them from old cloggers to a team that can play a bit, competent in attack and defence.

Would like to see what he can do next season, whether he builds further on this team, there's still a long way to go with them but he's moved the needle for sure.
It’s the same old story you’ll get an ex-player does well, quick fix everyone and their dog wanting them now and it very seldom works…..Souness years ago, Lampard more recently could lump Gerrard in this category but he’s had to wait and gain experience but again Knopp goes Gerrard nothing surer I really don’t understand why ex players want to fuck up their reputation with I’ll-fated management moves.

I think it's because of his view that Woolwich fans are absolute morons, and that the club is trying to con the fans with all this "trust the process" talk etc. align with the views of Spurs fans.

He also does it in a more "grounded" way than the absolute car crash that Arse fans are whenever they get in front of a camera.

I think it's because of his view that Woolwich fans are absolute morons, and that the club is trying to con the fans with all this "trust the process" talk etc. align with the views of Spurs fans.

He also does it in a more "grounded" way than the absolute car crash that Arse fans are whenever they get in front of a camera.
Looks like same shit different day to me. Not sure grounded is the vibe he's giving off either. Here's a tiny new idea for him perhaps try taking the people he doesn't like less seriously? I think its illustrative that the account that chops up the various in game melt downs of their dopey fanbase (to great comic effect) and pastes them all together......sticks him right in there alongside Troopz and DT. If I was him that's what be focusing my mind.🤔

Last edited:
He's just another grifter leaching of the Woolwich. Might be a different flavour but essentially it's the same grift.

Hes a tosser and if we had that type at the spurs he'd be run down the high road.

Viera will be a guarantee for the goons and he might, just might be what they’re looking for only issue he will still have to work with the owners/board same as anybody else
Citeh might be interested in him, they need to plan for Pep leaving. Would be a zillion times better option, way more attractive than the clown show that Goons are

FQDf8XSXIAIO2hY

£192,000 per week!

We've scored 4 more own goals than he has scored in all comps combined this season.

"Lacca" more like Lacca goals
FQnuYteWUAoUg0L

This is going down well I see.

He's just another grifter leaching of the Woolwich. Might be a different flavour but essentially it's the same grift.

Hes a tosser and if we had that type at the spurs he'd be run down the high road.

He's got a spurs mate that says the exact same shit; only replace AFC for THFC in the ranting.

He doesn’t seem to fall out with his players and can man manage them. So is already ahead of arteta on that.

Back
Top Bottom