Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They're better than us - we just have to suck it up. They're building for the long term and have got rid of the bad apples.

We've got players who don't want to be here and are no spring chickens (hello Kane).

Depressing as hell, it's the same old shit every year.
Are you the same glaston from redcafe? If you are you’re a gooner/chav troll. Deludedly optimistic over there and depressingly pessimistic on here. Boring.

They're better than us - we just have to suck it up. They're building for the long term and have got rid of the bad apples.

We've got players who don't want to be here and are no spring chickens (hello Kane).

Depressing as hell, it's the same old shit every year.
Fee Fi Fo Fum
I get the wift of Woolwich scum
be he alive or be he dead
ill grind his bones
to make my bread

People just never learn!!!
Really they don’t …. We got Larry determined to tell everyone in great depth as why the goons were in a false position in 4th

Unlikely to win another game this year was his tabloid line

Went out beat the chavs

There isn’t a football club in the land that fate dicks around with as much as us…. And yet we still go out of the way to antagonise it !

You remember ‘mind the gap’ , Christ I hate even typing it out …. I’m certain every time a spurs fan mentioned it a tiny piece of a point got lost to us.

Really they don’t …. We got Larry determined to tell everyone in great depth as why the goons were in a false position in 4th

Unlikely to win another game this year was his tabloid line

Went out beat the chavs

There isn’t a football club in the land that fate dicks around with as much as us…. And yet we still go out of the way to antagonise it !

You remember ‘mind the gap’ , Christ I hate even typing it out …. I’m certain every time a spurs fan mentioned it a tiny piece of a point got lost to us.

Personally positivity works for me. But that’s just my mindset for life. This is still in our hands. Which is great considering the season we have had.

The football saying one game at a time is the one to remember.
Can be easy to knee jerk game to game if you take that to extremes I guess.

The people who write out 10 results at a time make my brain hurt. For multiple clubs!! Anything can happen in 5 minutes of football. Let alone 2000+.

Personally positivity works for me. But that’s just my mindset for life. This is still in our hands. Which is great considering the season we have had.

The football saying one game at a time is the one to remember.
Can be easy to knee jerk game to game if you take that to extremes I guess.

The people who write out 10 results at a time make my brain hurt. For multiple clubs!! Anything can happen in 5 minutes of football. Let alone 2000+.

Ditto re: the mystic megs and the knee jerkers.... Self-indulgent "I called it" nonsense. Must be an absolute nightmare to live with.

Last edited:
Ditto re: the mystic megs and the knee jerkers.... Self-absorbed "I called it" nonsense. Must be an absolute nightmare to live with.

I think it was the BBC who asked their pundits for top 4 predictions in august and not one of them said Spurs or Woolwich (or West Ham). Just the big 4 clubs. Which is fair enough on money and squad size etc. And maybe we lose Kane before the transfer window shuts

Point is we got written off by others and did after 0 games played.

So I’m realistic.

Kane and Son are integral to our team scoring which is a hindrance but in April we are somehow joint favourites for top 4. After being inconsistent over the season as a whole.
Not too shabby.

Let’s see what the next weekend games bring. We won’t win or lose top 4 this weekend anyway.
We could make it that bit harder or easier though……..

What's funny is that this guy hasn't played since January 1st and since he's in training scum fans want him right into the starting XI.

It's like they forget last season when they rushed their "world class" Partey boy back from injury against us and he immediately hurt himself again and was out even longer.

Cue Odergaard coming out and saying why he “chose” Woolwich over serial CL winners Real Madrid.

I'm gonna buy an old telly, put this on...
...and allow myself to just punch it repeatedly!

They're already promoting it on TalkShite.. of COURSE they are!

AFTV just went mainstream!
Jesus wept!

James Whale, Jeremy Kyle, Piers Morgan, Mike Graham....

Fucking hell.... Imagine THAT Christmas Orifice Party?!!

I'm gonna buy an old telly, put this on...
...and allow myself to just punch it repeatedly!

television-smash-tv.gif

(One for the teenagers)

Woolwich finally giving proper thought to their transfers. Replacing a forward who's scored 4 goals from 26 apps this season with one that scored 3 from 23. You can see the logic.

They're in love with tippy tappy football, he ticks those boxes for them.

Just got off the phone with a proper barcode. Till he dies Geordie fan. And his old man, also a born and bred Geordie, was, you guessed it. A Yid

How many gooners outside the Home Counties?

Just found his mrs and kids are gooners.
she has a PHD and is as clever as fuck and the kids are geordies ffs.
Gooners outside London. Next I’ll find out every Chav did have a ST when they got 7k gates.

Back
Top Bottom