New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Am I missing something here?
NFL games advertised for October 2nd & 9th.
So we can just say "we can't" if TV want to reschedule games to Sunday those weekends?

West Lower Block 108, is where all the complete twats sit.
You can go right off people!!

200.gif

In 10 years, the High Road will be unrecognisable....

The small, local businesses are never gonna make the kind of money that some Hipster artisan bakery will...

Charging £8 for a grass fed, 28-day aged beef and organic horseradish and rocket sourdough sandwich, rather that £2.50 for a bacon butty is always gonna blow the opposition out of the water...
(though, to be fair, I'm sure the quality of the beef is top notch... No discerning Hipster wants ketchup in their beard!)

...but sometimes, it's not all about profit!

The local area is nowhere near that yet. Your average weed dealers don't like that stuff as they think it makes them gay. And the rest would rather spend their money on weed or crack.

You don't go from a shit hole like the immediate area around the stadium to gentrification inside 10 years.

The local area is nowhere near that yet. Your average weed dealers don't like that stuff as they think it makes them gay. And the rest would rather spend their money on weed or crack.

You don't go from a shit hole like the immediate area around the stadium to gentrification inside 10 years.
Having said that, I had quite simply the WORST Bacon roll pre-match outside the ground on Sunday at one of the vendors on the corner of Park Lane/Worcester Avenue... Truly shocking... And for a fucking FIVER too!

Gimme some Vande Rose Farms Artisan Dry Cured Old Spot Applewood Smoked Bacon on a sourdough ciabatta (made with 60-year old starter) ANY day if THAT was the 'quality' of the local fare!

Having said that, I had quite simply the WORST Bacon roll pre-match outside the ground on Sunday at one of the vendors on the corner of Park Lane/Worcester Avenue... Truly shocking... And for a fucking FIVER too!

Gimme some Vande Rose Farms Artisan Dry Cured Old Spot Applewood Smoked Bacon on a sourdough ciabatta (made with 60-year old starter) ANY day if THAT was the 'quality' of the local fare!
The local Tottenham fare is farmed from the slopes of the Lidlaldi Region I'll have you know.*

*I'm allowed to say this, I shop at both.

They don’t help themselves our club do they? Read the room ffs 🤦‍♂️ maybe a small segment, but this really ? Read the room Spurs. We get bantered so much
To be fair I don't mind it. The pitches these days are a wonder and the groundsmen deserve the recognition. I remember grounds in the 70s and the 80s and you'd weep to send a a tractor across them.

To be fair I don't mind it. The pitches these days are a wonder and the groundsmen deserve the recognition. I remember grounds in the 70s and the 80s and you'd weep to send a a tractor across them.

I don’t know mate. Think we need to get our shit on order on the pitch first. All this does is bring more idiots to our social media platforms digging us out all the time. I wish the club would read the room and stop leaving us open for banter constantly. I’m bored of it.

Back
Top Bottom